Return (Chapter 2)

Miss Bustier POV (the day Mari sent the email/found out)

The class has just ended when I got a notification on my phone, I pick up my phone and look to see if someone has sent me an email. I click in and to my surprise, the email was from Mariana(Marinette), (She knew who Mari and Nick are and she is one of the few people in Paris that know) It said...

"Dear Aunt Caline,

I have great news, Nick and I are coming back to Paris although we will have to leave again in a year for my coronation. Nick and I have permission to drop most of the act except our names. We are making a cover story just in case anyone asks so don't worry, we have most of this planned out so when we get there just go with it. We are also requesting to readmit into Lycée Françoise Dupont. Can you inform Mr. Damocles of our arrival, please? We will arrive in a few days, when we arrive we will be covering ourselves so we can do a reveal and see what the class thinks of their new students. Well now we have to go to sleep it's 10 pm here in Beijing, see you soon Miss Bustier."

OMG, NO WAY THEY'RE COMING BACK!! This is great, once they come back the class might go back to normal. Ever since Mari and Nino left and the class found out about the lies they've become more distant and anti-social, the classroom hasn't been that lively either. It's like the class is a robot and once Mari and Nino left it was like an emergency shutdown. Even Lila and Chloe are kind of depressed but that makes a lot of sense, ever since everyone found out they've been ignoring or being rude to Lila and Chloe. Lila and Chloe also regret bullying Mari to the point where they would do anything for her, for her to forgive them even killing someone as long as Mari forgave them.

I got up from my seat and headed to Mr. Damocles' office to inform him of their arrival. The next day and so forth I continued class like normal with a slight excitement for the days to come, the class noticed my excitement but shrugged it off cause it wasn't their business.

(A few days later, Monday, July 6, 2020)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! I can finally see Mari and Nino again after 3 years of them being away in China. Now that I think about it Mari's birthday is coming up on the ninth, I'll need to go out later to get her something for her Birthday.

(Mari POV)

RINGGGGGGGG

Ugh time to wake up and do the daily routine, we arrived in Paris yesterday and drove to Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom's house. We decided that Nino can stay with us and he can go visit his grandparents whenever he wants and ill tag along every so often, we spent most of that day catching up and hanging out as well as telling Miss Bustier we have arrived, then went to sleep to prepare for tomorrows surprise. We also decided that we would tell the truth, not the entire truth but nonetheless the truth of where Nino and I were for 3 years.

After our daily morning workout, me and Nino went to shower, we decided to end early to go to school somewhat on time. We both came out and changed into...

Nino's