Apology (Chapter 5)

Video at the top is basically Mari everyday and takes place a week after they came back^ and yes the vid does belong to me tho the oc change isn't in it cause I made the vid the same time I made the fashion meme.

(Kagami POV)

Its 8:30 am and I just got off the plane from the USA from my fencing tournament. My mother and I walked to our car and drove off to out Mansion. I went to my room and dropped off all my stuff, garbed my school bag and ran to school. It is now 8:45 am and I'm at the front of the school panting from running. I don't know why but I have this feeling that I should be at the school right now. I start walking to my classroom and see that the door is opened?! I slowly walk up to the door and looked inside to see Mari kneeling on the floor clutching her arm with some blood coming out. I ran in and crouched next to Mari and pulled out a bandage I kept on me for emergencies. I took the bandage and start raping Mari's arm and supporting it up. 

I see Mari look up in surprise, I whispered  to Mari loud enough for only her to hear "Hello princess". She smirked at me and winked saying "Hello my knight". I felt my face become hot and I knew I was blushing, then I herd Mari chuckle. I calmed myself down and helped Mari up, we turned around and saw everyone shocked and confused. Nino then coughed to get everyone's attention, "Now then how about we all just sit down and chat for a bit before any questions considering everything that happened just now". Everyone nodded and Mari and Nino helped there Aunt out.

After everyone was seated and calmed down Mari gave me a brief explanation of what happened, then explained to the class on how I know her. I figured that Mari and Nino would be going by a different alias seeing as I only found out after I attended Mari's coronation. After Mari's recap of what happened and some small talk so the class can process what's happening the questions came flooding in from the class. 

(Mari POV)

Me and Nino were answering questions from the class until Alya asked "Is there anything else that we don't know about?". I saw Nino fiscally flinch and I replied after a few seconds with "you'll find out in due time". 

Good thing Aunt Caline is our Ela and SS teacher or else we would have had to move to a different room in the middle of that chaos. Since there was a lot of questions and chaos from our return Aunt Caline gave the class free period to catchup with each other. Me on the other hand had to go to the nurses office to make sure I didn't get a infection but when Aunt Caline asked someone to take me, 3 hands shot up strait into the air not letting any time to go by for decisions. To everyone's surprise the 3 that shot there hands up were Chloe, Lila, and Kagami. 

(Caline knows Mari likes the 3 and knows that the 3 likes Mari)  Aunt Caline smirked at me and gave me a knowing look. She then said while smirking "hmm ok Chloe, Lila, and Kagami take Marinette to the nurses office and make sure she doesn't get into trouble" Just as Aunt Caline said that I saw that all 3 of them were shocked but they had a visible blush on there face which made me chuckle. Dang they're cute I thought to myself. I stood by the door waiting for the 3 to come, once there we left the classroom to the nurses office. 

We were walking in the hallway when Chloe spoke up "Umm hey Mari?", "Yes?" I said as I stopped and turned around, "Well I'm really sorry for bulling you and spreading lies before you left... after you left the class kind of fell apart and after they found out it didn't make it better", Chloe started tearing up and hanged her head low, I walked up to her and hugged her, "hey its okay like I said earlier I forgive everyone that includes you and Lila" , she slowly looked up at me with tears in her eyes threatening to spill. I gave her a 'its ok look', she gave me a weak smile and started to cry while hugging me. I hugged her back while circling her back to calm her down, I look over to Lila who had tears in her eyes as well and I extended my arm out to her. She gladly took it and said quietly "I'm sorry too.." I smiled at them and embraced them in a hug, circling my finger on their back to calm them down. After they calmed down I had noticed Kagami just standing there looking away. Looks like someone is jealous. I walked over to her and said "come here" I hugged her and she eventually hugged back. 

I guess with all the sappy stuff it took them awhile to process what had happened. I noticed all 3 became bright red and I guess that was when it processed in there head. I chuckled at the 3 and said "common you 3 can have your gay panic later". I guess that made it worse as all 3 of them became so red it can challenge Nathaniel's hair. I laughed at them and how adorable they are, they noticed and snapped out of there gay panic. Still laughing the 3 came up to me and and told me to stop laughing. I kept going and in between laughs and managed to say "b-but y-you gu-guys l-look a-ador-able" and with that I completely killed them. They became so red you couldn't even call it red. They eventually calmed down enough for us to go to the nurses office. 

After I rebandage my arm after I cleaned it we left to go back to the classroom, when we entered the room Nino and Aunt Caline smirked at me knowingly. Adrien spoke up "what took so long?" I looked over and saw Chloe, Lila, and Kagami blushing from embarrassment looking away from everyone. I turned back and answered "we just talked for awhile to catch up on everything and Chloe and Lila apologized for everything again". I looked around and saw that everyone stood there shocked and surprised, I guess it was probably because I said that we just talked and they apologized. I shrugged it off and asked my aunt where Nino and I are sitting. She decided that if the class wanted to we could pick out new seats, some decided to switch and some decided to stay where they were. Ivan sat with Mylene, Kim with Alix, Juleka with Rose, Max with Sabrina, Nathanial with Marc, Alya with Nino, Adrien with Luka, Kagami with Lila, and Chloe and I.

Welp I'm done with this chapter my parents keep nagging me to turn off my pc soooo yeah also to clarify Luka Kagami and Marc join Mari's class when Mari and Nino were in china the pic is where everyone sits in the classroom (1283 words)

Chapter 6 will be out soon, I know I usually get the Chapters out on Saturdays but school work and stuff at home is stressing me out alot so Chapter 6 will be postponed for now seeing as I write the Chapters on Saturdays and post them late at night.

Baiiiiii