Introduction - Merlin

Merlin, a planet full of peculiar trees with two beautiful moons surrounding it,  under the reign of the Silver family. Where each person chooses a mate and swears in front of the two moons bowing to each other. The Silver family's current heirs, Reis and his wife Helen were blessed with two boys who split the image of their father. Ares (spelled as A-riz), the older one with warrior blood, always followed his father as the successor, fighting with monster-like creatures and leading the army to protect the state. Ryan, the younger one, followed his mother and looked after the administration.

One day, early in the morning, the two sons were summoned to the throne room. The room was filled with anticipation as everyone waited for the announcement. King announced that he and his queen were going to the moons. No one knew how to react to that statement. Reis explained how he had formed an interstellar research team named Nakshatra with his funds and the progress of the team. The team had already been successful with a few trial runs and he expressed his desire to be the first person to take his wife to the moons. That was how much he loved his wife and it was no secret to anyone. Ares was the first to protest against it as he thought about the potential risks involved while Ryan proposed a voting of the ministers to decide. Reis was angry at both his sons' antics and declared that no one had a say in it. That made Ares walk out of the room. Reis made a mental note to persuade his son later.

Meanwhile, Ares was pacing in his room when he received a report on a dangerous ambush of monsters which seemed odd for the season. So, he summoned Ryan and set off for the journey with his army. The army took out at full speed and suppressed the attack, but it was larger than the last time. Hence it took more days than he anticipated. Later, when Ares and Ryan returned to the kingdom, they headed to the throne room to report the situation but all they saw was blood and flags of broken diamond symbols which meant praying for the downfall of Merlin. You see, Merlin treated trees and rocks as their gods as they used them for making stuff. They were the core of everything. In there lay the bodies of the king and queen, their parents holding hands with each other. Even death couldn't part them apart but Ares lost all hope in everything seeing them like this.