Chapter -10 Al vs Hayden

Al was shocked at the scene before her, the buff alien had inhuman strength throwing himself into barricades, and his supposedly what meant to be the space suit was able to slow down the bullets and was only able to make surface-level scraps that were not life-threatening. Al and most other bodyguards were caught off guard while their prez was captured and was held a sharp piece of space diamond the alien managed to pull with his bare hands.

By the time their brain finally made it online, it was too late.

Al shouted to stop firing and there was no option to use more harmful weapons in the prez's vicinity.

The atmosphere was really silent and tense except for Al well she really did not care about the prez after all and her earpiece was buzzing like crazy from the higher-ups who were chilling in the A.C.

She mostly ignored everything since some of her leads were in sight and she did not get anything other than regret by becoming the hero last time. So, she decided to watch the show from the sidelines this time.

But the prez started shouting like crazy and by the looks of it alien was not really enjoying it, Yaaayy may be the prez has found a way to free himself or get killed.

As time passed aliens started "We are not here to attack so stop firing" and as a cue, just like people realized they stopped firing all of them started the rifles again.

Al and Hayden stood there far away wondering if this was human's dumbest generation and their life's worst decision was standing on this planet.