His Beat

Art by 🎨lych333s

Please give me feedback and correct me if needed. Enjoy!! Muah💋
⚠️Sexual content⚠️🤭
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mnngh... haa~"
Pavitr muffled his moans with the back of his hand, clenching his eyes closed. Desperately replaying his words in his head, trying to remember what sentence got him like this in the first place. His breath quickening as he continued, his hand tightening and releasing around himself in a rhythmic motion. He stroked himself to a familiar beat in the back of his head unconsciously, a beat he only just learned, Hobie's beat.

How did he get so worked up over this?
~~~~~~~~
Hobie sat Pav in between his legs before holding his guitar in front of him. Trapping him in between Hobie, Hobie's arms on his sides, and the guitar in front. The punk then adjusted his hold on the instrument a bit.

Pavitr POV...........
"Ya see how m' holdin it, yeah?" Hobie's deep and silky British accent filled the room. I glanced down to see his long slinder fingers delicately pressed against the stings of the guitar. I try to note the position of each finger on the strings as I gave a slight nod. "Yeah so.. wait so why-" I started but was cut off. "Hold on, lean back fo' me. Can't see" Hobie said and before I could think about it, I leaned my back against his chest. Immediately getting warm from the contact. "Right so you were sayin'?" His voice was so close and a bit softer, his chest vibrating with each word, his breath dancing along my ear.

My face heated, heart slowly beginning to speed. I couldn't manage a word for a moment, my entire body getting hotter. Was it because I was against Hobie's body? I mean he was really warm. But even I knew that wasn't quite the reason, just a lie to tell myself.
"U-um. Nothing never mind- I forgot." I stammer out and he gives a soft chuckle. "Ya' alright." Hearing the smile in his words made stomach tingle more than usual.
"'Kay so I'll play sumn' simple, then you have a try. Sounds good?" He said, but I could only focus on the vibrations on from his chest. His arms resting against me a bit, only making my body heat more.

He began playing something slow, my eyes trained on his fingers. Trying so hard to remember what I was looking at, but instead I tuned into his heartbeat. It was a bit faster than I expected, which made sense, he immediately jumped on the opportunity when I asked to be taught the guitar. Still his heart wasn't thumping as hard and fast as mine. And I prayed that he couldn't feel it.
"Toddler shit, yeah? Give it a try." He said and brought the guitar a bit higher for me to get a hold of.

Shit I hadn't been paying attention.

I hesitantly take a hold of the neck and body of the instrument. I must of been holding it too hard because he placed his hand on mine, which held the neck of guitar. "Be gentle with the thing, s' not gonna run away. 'Les you keep strangling it." He chuckled, having me release my hold on it a bit. "Yeah, okay!" I said quickly, a little nervous and I think Hobie could tell because he went silent for a moment. Almost as to decipher why i said it like that, which was a good question. "Oh and uh, I wasn't listening. Play it again please." I said with a small laugh, hoping that would take his attention away from my awkwardness.

"Mate, it was like 10 seconds. Ya' gotten bored that fast?" He laughed, leaning forward and into my back a bit more as he adjusted my hand placement. "Hmm not boredom." I hummed, thinking of a better answer. "Mhm." He hummed in response. "Just day dreaming." I nodded approvingly at my answer.

"Daydreamin' that quickly?" He leaned back a little to glance down at me, which received another confident nod. "Yup, I've got a lot on my mind all the time." I cheesed and he rolled his eyes slightly, but his small smirk remained as he leaned against me again. "Better start dreamin' 'bout me givin' ya this guitar lesson, 'for I give ya a reason to dream 'bout me." I could hear his playful laugh in his words and he moved back to adjusting my hands. "Kay' imma show ya again."

But I couldn't bring myself focus, his, what I assume was supposed to be a threat?, replayed in my head like a broken record. It got my face burning the way my mind wandered briefly. It made my hands sweaty, god could he tell? Maybe not but he could definitely tell that I wasn't picking up a thing he was putting down.

All I could could focus on was his heart beat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I panted breathlessly, staring up at my ceiling. Sprawled out on my bed, covered in the mess I made. The same words I replayed on repeat to kick me over the edge, still danced faintly in my head.

'for I give ya a reason to dream 'bout me.'

I groaned and planted a pillow on my face. How did I possibly get so worked up about something so stupid. A muffled groan of shame escaping the cloth of the pillow before I removed it again.

Once again, the sound of his heartbeat filling my head. I sighed before I realized that the sound wasn't coming from my brain. I could hear distant thumping, fast and getting closer.