Bliss

Art by 🎨 @Kahluawmilk

⚠️Warning: Sexual Content ⚠️

I was still in absolute shock to comprehend what he had in his hand, but my mind felt like it was going insane with anticipation. I realized he was putting what ever was in that bottle onto his hand.

Wait a second, was that lube?
.
.
.

"Wh- Wait! Hobie wait!" I finally broke through the barrier that was making it hard to speak. He glanced up to me. "Mhm?" "I've-... wait just." I stammer and try to gather my words at least a little. "I've never done this before..." I finally manage out. As much as I want to look away, I can't help but keep my eyes on him. I was obviously nervous and he could tell. He gives me a soft smile, a welcoming one at that. Then he leaned closer and gave me a gentle kiss, pulling back just to go see my eyes. "I'll be gentle, luv. Jus' relax yourself." He said in a low voice before kissing me again and I give a hesitant nod.

I then feel a cold wet finger slip inside me and I gasp loudly. Covering my mouth and clenching my eyes and he slowly began to press further. His fingers were so long I groaned at what felt like never ending length. Closing my eyes at this new feeling, it actually quite hurt so I gripped the covers. He pumped his finger in and out of me and I continued groaning quietly. He then soon slides in a second finger, stretching me out more. And my body twitches, back arching a bit in pain.

His fingers were far too long, pulling out mostly before sliding back in. And I wince, trying enduring the ache as I felt a rising sense of pleasure deep down. Biting my lip and pressing my face away and into the pillow. "Hurts?" He asked and I nod quickly. "Ngh... hurts.." I repeat back so he slows down a bit. Then moved close again and kiss and suck on my neck. "Haa~..." I groan as it begins to feel better with the rising sensation growing inside me. He continued to go slow for a bit but it slowly started to speed up. Gently using his other hand to uncover my mouth so he could pull me into a kiss instead. Slipping in his tongue while he stealthily slid in the third finger, which made me pull away to moan out loudly.

"Relax baby boy~" he whispered into my ear while I was panting. His words went straight to my dick but I was doing my hardest to endure the feeling of being stretched even more. My legs were trembling lightly while he continued sucking on my neck, thrusting a bit faster into me. "Haaa~ Hobie wait.." I groan and bite my finger, blinking away my tears. "Hm?" He hummed a bit, though I wasn't sure why I even said wait, it hurt a bit but it felt good, I didn't actually want him to stop. He only gave me a little chuckle before speeding up more, making me whine out much louder.

Soon he pulls his fingers out,  takes off his shirt then undoes his pants, which immediately drop and he crawls between my legs. I bite my lip as my eyes fall onto his erect cock, instinctively moving backwards a bit. "Relax darlin', said I'll be gentle." He spoke softly and his large hands tighten around my waist and pulled me closer again. Which made his dick slide directly atop my own for a vastly different size comparison. I cover my face and look away in embarrassment. Hobie only chuckles before using the bottle of lube to pour over his member, and it trickled onto me as well. I could only bite my lip in anticipation.

He then takes a hold of his shaft and angled it at my entrance, pushing forward which my me wince in pain. I couldn't only bite my lip harder and pull at the covers as he very slowly tried to push further with a firm grip on my hips, and when the tip finally made it through, pain shot through my body. And I tried to endure it for a bit, but I couldn't.

"Nghh.. w-wait.. it hurts." I finally let out a whimper I was trying my best to hold back, blinking away the tears that were threatening to fall. He stopped moving and glanced up at me. "Bloody hell, you're tight." He spoke through frustrated clenched teeth before looking up to me and it immediately changed to sympathy.