"Sleepover"

Art by 🎨gupfiis

⚠️Warning: Sexual content ⚠️

"I want to see ya' face, luv'." He whispered, holding my jawline within his slender fingers. He must of moved closer because I could feel his warmth radiating onto my face."Look at me."
.
.
.
I reluctantly get the courage to open my eyes. Meeting his soft expression, his brown eyes focused on mine until they glided down to my lips. I though my face could melt the way it was burning so hot. His hand slid from my jawline to my cheek, caressing it with his thumb gently.

I don't know what was going on, but I wanted more..
More please.. that thought rang louder than usual.

"Hm?" He hummed as his eyes moved back to mine. "More?" He asked in a near whisper, a smile pulled on his lip's immediately. And my eyes widen in horror.

God did I say that out loud???

I wanted hide my face under the cover but his hand slowly trailed to the back on my head. Hand tangling itself in my hair gently. "Whateva' ya want.."

He slid himself close enough for his parted lips to brush along mine, and my lips quivered lightly in anticipation. I look up to him only to receive his eyes already on me. He looked at me and an almost unreadable expression, or at least not one I've seen before. But he seemed to have relished in this moment for asplit second before tilting his head, closing his eyes, and pressing his lips against mine.

My eyes closed tightly as I let him control the kiss. His perfect lips giving me the warmest kiss I've ever felt. It made my body burn, it was getting too hot and through the kiss i pushed the cover off of us. Which  earned a small chuckle from him, feeling his smile amidst the kiss.

He slid his finger down my back, which made my gasp from the sensation and momentarily stopped me from being able to kiss back. Quickly squeezing my thighs again. But he moves it down to my hip, firmly gripping it before pulling me into his body. He licked my bottom lip and my brain was so hazy it took me a bit to finally open my mouth.

As his tongue slipped into my mouth, his wedged his knee in between my thighs and pulled me so close that our crotches touched.

"Hobiee.." I whimpered quietly against the deepening kiss. And it made him hungrier, demanding more as he moved bit faster with the kiss. He only pulled away for us to catch our breath, and I panted heavier than him, did I just simply forget to breath?

He looked at me with that same unreadable expression, it almost looked angry.

He slammed his lips against mine once more, though this time he began to rock his hips. My hands snap to his shirt for some sort of grip, and I pull back with a shaky gasp. His hand pulled me further into him self as he continued grinding our crotches together. And I hide my face in the crook of his neck, which only heated my face more, his body was so warm.

"Hobie.." my words were breathless. "We shouldn't.."
"Yeah?" He leaned down to my neck and gave it a kiss, which sent a shot of electricity through my body. " Well 'ya haven't stopped me yet." He whispered, planting another kiss while trailing his hand down to my pants.

My hands only gripped his shirt tighter as I clenched my eyes closed. He slid off my pants and trailed his hand down my waistband. "H-hobie.." I whispered in nervous anticipation. His slender fingers wrapped around my member, which was already dripping precum and started stroking it slowly but firmly.
"Such a beautiful voice, Pav." His deep voice whispered to me.

My breath hitched, body tensing and my thighs clenched around his own. He continued trailing kissed on my neck, and I muffled my moans with my hand.
"I wan' to see you." His lips spoke out each word against my neck before he pulled back slightly. I shake my head against him, embarrassed, and already struggling to remain still whilst his hand stoked along my shaft. Till his hand stopped, keeping a gently hold on it, but this thumb slid to the tip and start trailing circles on it.

My entire body jolted, burying my head deeper into his neck. "A-ah!~"
"Look at me, luv." He whispered but my body felt too tense to move, fighting the electric sensation. But I managed to move back a bit and looked up at him, and he looked down at me with hunger.

"Ya' drivin' me mad, Pavitr." He said in a breathy whisper. He then moved his hand off me to work on his own pants. "W-what are you doing?" I asked and looked down. Only to see him pull out his own erect member and pressed it against mine. I gasped with wide eyes, looking up at him to say something but nothing came out.

He wrapped his large hands around the both of us and began stroke us together. "Haa~ Hob-" he clashed his lips against mine, slipping his tongue inside. Eagerly stroking us faster in a way that made me grip his shoulders. I couldn't keep up with his demanding pace, I felt like I was losing my mind.

After a bit I pull away from the kiss, panting heavily. "H-hobie wait slow down!" I moaned out and pressed my head against his chest. But he didn't slow down at all, only planting kisses along my neck.
"Ah- mnngh~ haa~ Hobiee I'm-" I pulled at his shirt as I spoke into his chest. "Close! Im closee~" I groaned and he decided to speed up.

So I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tightly. With one arm he held me closely against him as the other sped up. I mumbled quiet nonsense, trying my hardest not to be so loud.

But soon my breath quickened more, my entire body hit a wave of heat and cold at the same time with a breathless gasp.

My climax hit me hard and to keep myself from being loud, I bit down on whatever was in front of me. An intense shiver ran down ever nerve of my body as I came against him.

Though to my surprise, he didn't stop or slow down. He only getting faster as he kept stoking us with the added help of my mess. But the continuing stimulation after was too much, my body twitches violently. "Ah! Hobie!"
"Hold out for jus' a moment luv." His words were just as breathy, a bit strained from trying to chase his own climax. "Ngh-! Hobie Hobie Hobie haa~ hobie!" I repeated his name over and over until he slammed his lips against mine roughly.

The kiss didn't last for long, he pulled back to clench his teeth and also came into his hand.

We panted together, exhausted and hot. I couldn't bother to open my eyes, they felt so heavy. I placed my face back into the crook of his neck while I caught my breath. His arms wrapping around me once more.

There's no way that actually happened? Why would that even happen? Why would he want to do that with me?

Once I caught my breath, I found it even harder to open my eyes. "Pav?" His silky voice sounded but all I could return was a groggy hum. He gave a slight chuckle and draped the cover over us. Pulling me as close as he could manage before I slipped into the unconscious darkness, which felt so seamless and light that I hadn't realized I went to sleep until I woke up.
.
.
.
.
.
I'd love to do Chaipunk one shots as well for another book, what do y'all think?