Vi| Good Luck charm

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : A.M

"Feels like this could be forever right now

Don't wanna sleep cause we're dreamig out loud."

"

If you asked Anneli Räikkönen if she really thought she would race better than anyone on the Formula 1 grid, she'd tell you she could. 

Anneli didn't have a big ego but she was ultra-realistic; she knew her flaws and her strengths as well as those around her. She'd analysed the driving of the current F1 grid, she understood how she would place.

She knew for a fact she could out-drive Robyn Saunders in equal machinery but in all honesty, most of the grid could because she didn't have the years of experience. She was just lucky in a good car and a good attitude towards putting in the hours. 

Anneli knew she was better than Logan Sargaent because they had raced together and she also thought she could take on De Vries and Mick Schumacher. 

Some people thought it was a character flaw that Anneli would echo these thoughts but those who knew the young woman were positive she knew exactly where she had her statistics from. Anneli didn't say anything she wasn't sure of. It's what made her such a valuable asset.

In her opinion, those who didn't know their worth in the sport were wasted talent anyway.

Jenni Dahlman, Anneli's mother, had always taught her that knowing her worth was the biggest thing she could possibly do in any aspect of life...from men to sports to friends. So, Anneli gave her mother credit for that feature in her life.

"I won't be late, Anneli, I promise," Jenni spoke over the phone. "You worry too much."

"I didn't say you'd be late," Anneli corrected. "I asked if you would be there friday or saturday."

"Obviously Saturday! I want to watch you in the Formula 1 car," Jenni replied. "Has your dad freaked out yet?"

"No. I don't think he will," Anneli replied as she shrugged despite her mother not being able to see it.

Jenni hummed on the other end of the phone.

"How was meeting the Red Bull team?"

"Nice, I think. My english wasn't the best," Anneli replied. "I'm still working on it but we seemed to get along. Max and I are on the same level, Checo is just a little awkward at times but he was nice."

"Good," Jenni breathed. "Good. Okay, I'm going to end the call now but I will see you in Abu Dhabi. I love you, Anneli."

"Love you too mom, bye."