XVii| Dirt Track

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Million Dollar baby

"In the dark of the night, she's got danger on her mind

She's a million Dollar baby, nobody can explain it."

"

Perhaps it was a stupid decision.

Kimi thought it was a stupid decision.

Anneli also understood why he thought it was a stupid decision when she told him over the phone but she was also enjoying herself.

After all, the Finnish blonde has always loved going full throttle in a rally car around a random dirt track in the name of fun. She enjoyed the way it felt to have no one speaking in her ear, not having to worry about the complexities of a car that was easily damaged or scolded for being too reckless. She was free to drive as crazy as she needed with no judgment other than the soft laughter that tumbled from her mouth and the dazzling look in her blue eyes.

Why did Kimi find that a stupid decision?

Probably because Anneli was supposed to be on a plane heading to Finland to visit her mother before Christmas but Anneli could never turn down a little bit of fun before having family time. Family time meant little reckless fun and more sitting around talking, watching movies and just enjoying time with family so Anneli wanted to get the recklessness out of her system.

So, when Max Verstappen and Robyn Saunders asked if she wanted to join them for a little really car in France, Anneli jumped at the opportunity and rescheduled her flight for the next day instead.

"I'm going to move to rally car," Anneli screamed over the radio as she drifted around the corner.

"No, we need another girl on the grid in f1, Anneli!" Robyn screamed back as she followed the blonde in her own rally car. "Max, you're been beaten by two girls, how do you feel?"

"Not that surprised!" Came the voice over the radio.

Anneli couldn't remember the last time she had laughed so hard, her mind filled with amusement and happiness as she let her reckless side escape in the company of two professional racing drivers who were (in theory) supposed to outrank her in skill.

They had driven into France to a dirt rally track, where Max had. It was supposed to have been Lando, Robyn and Max going for a day of racing but Mira had her first ultrasound and Lando refused to miss anything...so Lando offered Max to take Anneli (noticing the way they'd been hanging around each other.)

"Anneli, damn girl!" Robyn beamed as she stepped out her car. "Where have you been hiding that?"

"I used to go rally driving with my dad," Anneli admitted. "But life got...boring when I started to spend more time with my ex-boyfriend because he didn't like adventurous things other than hotels more expensive than my car!"