X| Bottle of...water?

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : After the afterparty

"We're gonna stay till morning

then when our time is up, do it all again"

The F1 Abu Dhabi party was a luxurious and exclusive after-party event after the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. It was a prestigious gathering of the elite, where celebrities, F1 drivers, and VIPs came together to celebrate the end of the racing season and enjoy a night of entertainment.  Normally done in the Amber Lounge, it's where you want to be. Though this year, it was taking place on a yacht in celebration of Robyn Saunders' birthday.

Naturally, there were times where F2 drivers were invited along as they celebrated the end of the season. Anneli wouldn't deny the invitation, for she was one of the most party-feral drivers out there, though you wouldn't believe it.

However, before that, Anneli had agreed to meet Jack and Felipe a few hours before so they could talk about their plans. Anneli didn't want to and was already dealing with Elijah's complaining for leaving him. She was beginning to think bringing him wasn't a good idea at all.

"It's only you that has a problem," said Anneli as she tied her hair up.

"I'm the one that's left alone, Neli," Elijah returned.

"Minttu already offered you to spend the day with them," Anneli replied. "It's your choice if you do not but this is my time with my friends and you don't want to come to the party."

"I don't like your friends— they hit on you!"

"They've never even flirted with me," Anneli pointed out as she stood and grabbed the bottle she'd filled. "I...I want to get to know people and I can still go just because you don't want to. Please do not take that away from me."

"Fine," Elijah huffed.

Anneli grabbed her bag and headed out of the hotel room towards the foyer, where her friends were waiting for her. With Felipe not having a seat for next year in F1, Anneli wanted to spend time with him. Sadly, the reigning Formula Two champion is not permitted to remain in the series for the following season. If she was honest, she liked Felipe more than anyone on the grid, she'd go as far as saying he was her best friend. Jack got on her nerves but he was a good friend too.

"Anneli!" Jack grinned. "My favourite scary fin."

"I wouldn't call her scary," Felipe disagreed. "Maybe a little angry at times."

Anneli rolled her eyes and pushed both their shoulders, which was easy when they were either side of her.

"No, Felipe, I am not angry," Anneli disagreed. "I will take the word scary if you say so."