XiV| Simple life

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Mamma Mia

"Mamma mia, here I go again

My, my, how can I resist you?"

The thing about Anneli was that she never posted much of her private life over social media, only every now and again to show she was alive and lived a life outside of racing

The thing about Anneli was that she never posted much of her private life over social media, only every now and again to show she was alive and lived a life outside of racing. She never posted about her friends and she never even mentioned the fact she'd had a boyfriend. The good thing was that she then didn't have to announce any breakups.

That didn't stop fans from posting their own things but Anneli never cared. She constantly saw people starting rumours that she and Felipe were together or that Jack and she made a cute sibling duo or something like that. She found it funny so she never really complained.

Her time in the Red Bull factory lasted most of the day she was there and Anneli felt like she had little to no social battery left. She knew she wanted one thing and that was food...and not knowing anywhere in Milton Keynes, let alone England, Max Verstappen was the one she called.

He'd already told her he wanted to meet up while she was there and Anneli was never shy to take someone up on an offer.

"Hey, Anneli!" Max smiled. 

"Hello Max," Anneli replied smoothly.

"No Elijah or your dad?" Max questioned.

"I flew alone so no," Anneli answered. "Not that I would have brought Elijah anyway...your advice was...right."

Max raised an eyebrow.

"He's the reason my favourite snowboard is broken," Anneli concluded lightly. "I don't like people breaking my shit."

"Neither," Max agreed with a small laugh. "So...?"

"My dad will not let him near me so you won't be seeing him around," Anneli added. "I am not sure if I am supposed to be upset or not."

"If you're not, I don't think you liked the guy in the first place," Max shrugged honestly. 

"We need to stop talking about my failed relationships every time we meet, do you know that?" Anneli hummed, kicking a rock. "What about you, what are your winter plans?"

"No a lot," Max shrugged. "I like racing in other vehicles, like rally cars."

Anneli perked up at this, stopping her stare at the rock on the ground. Interestingly, Anneli quite liked more violent or adventurous ports and rallying fell into that category for her.