Haruka Escape's the Knight

It took Haruka 6 hours to get back into town hopefully she's away from the Knight and Hinata. She realize not only her leg is hurting but her face when the Knight slapped her really hard is hurting pretty bad. When she got closer to the wall she held onto it Haruka felt really weak.

(The Knight and Hinata's View)

Hinata opened up the door seeing Haruka not in the room again. He goes up to the window where he made sure it was nailed so she couldn't get out again. Knowing when the Knight founds out he'll get punished for letting Haruka escape knowing the Knight wanted to go to the kindom. With sweat ccoming off Hinata face he shuts the door hoping the Knight won't go in there or maybe he should run away himself.

The Knight: Oh, good you're up early Hinata. Go get Haruka lets get going to the airport. We don't want to miss our plane to the Princess Kindom. I can't wait the look on the king's face when I got his beloved Pincess.

Hinata didn't want to open the bedroom door while the Knight was standing right next to him.

Hinata: Before we leave don't you want to have some breakfast? It's an important Sir.

The Knight: We don't have time to eat breakfast we have a deadline.

Something didn't seem right about Hinata asking him that stupid question. The Knight pushed Hinata to the side opening up the bedroom door not seeing Haruka in it. The Knight was full of anger looking at Hinata.

Hinata: Listen, I didn't.....

The Knight didn't want to hear from Hinata grabbing him by the mouth.

The Knight: You think you can hide this from me Hinata?

The Knight cloesed the bedroom door while holding Hinata.

(Quartet Knight and Starish View)

The Quartet Knight were at a lost knowing Haruka isn't by their side.

Reiji: We got to find Haru-chan today. I feel like that knight is up to no good.

Ran-Ran: We search everywhere yesterday but still couldn't find Haruka. I'm pretty sure the Knight put Haruka where we couldn't found.

Ai: Well, I am not giving up looking for Haruka. My heart is aching knowing she's not here next to us. This time we'll look outside of the city.

Camus: I'm with Ai. That woman is somewhere in this city or outside. We will keep looking with those brats Starish helping us.

Just like yesterday everyone were in the same group looking for their Haruka. No one wasn't able to sleeping last night knowing she wasn't safe and sound.

(Haruka View)

Haruka forgot she gets lost so easy in the big city but knew she had to get back to the Quartet Knight. She knew for a fact they might be worried sick about her. Tomo-chan was walking when she notice her best friend running up to Haruka.

Tomo-chan: HARUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so worried about you. I'm so happy I found you.

When Haruka turned to Tomo-chan she couldn't be happier hugging her. Tomo-chan also notice Haruka was in really bad pain. Haruka explained everything to Tomo-chan about the Knight and Hinata how she got hurt pretty bad. All Tomo-chan can do is cry.

Tomo-chan: Don't worry Haruka you're safe now. That stupid Knight and Hinata won't ever go near you again. I'm taking you back to the dorms. Everyone is worried sick about you even Starish. They all with the Quartet Night looking for you all day yesterday until it was dark.

Tomo-chan got on her phone calling Ran-Ran telling him that she found Haruka but she's in bad shape and can't walk any further. With in seconds The Quartet Night got to the location seeing Tomo-chan holding onto Haruka. They were relieved seeing Haruka safe. They got out the car running to them.