Haruka tells the Quartet Night her past and Go shopping.

After they get back to the house Camus gently puts Haruka on the couch and Ai puts ice on her face after Hinata slapped her. Ran-Ran sat in front of Haruka.

Ran-Ran: All right Haruka. Why don't you explain to us why that jerk called you a Princess and why you gave up being an Idol when you have such a beautiful voice?

Haruka: It happened 8 years ago I didn't want to rule the kingdom. I wanted to be an Idol instead. My parents were proud of me and wanted me to chase my dreams. Since I have an older brother he didn't mind as well. However, we had an evil Knight that wasn't to please about me leaving the castle. Every time I would write my songs the next morning they were torn apart. When I told my family I was leaving the Knight grabs my arm told me I couldn't leave but my father told him to stop at once. He had no right to put his hands on me and that I have the right to follow my own path. My big brother took me to the airport and told me don't worry about that mean old Knight. After a few months, I was on Idol and I was making hits. However, the fun came to an end when the Knight found me and told me I should Rule the kingdom and give up being an Idol. Of course, I told him no he has no right to tell me what to do. He wasn't pleased what I said so he not only torn all the music sheet that I wrote but broke most of my awards that I won. The police took him away but everything that I worked for was torn apart. So I wrote my Manager a letter telling him I can't be an Idol anymore. I got all of my stuff went to the airport and came here. Now, I'm just a Composer.

Quartet Night was sad when Haruka told them all that. Haruka looked at them.

Haruka: You guys shouldn't be that sad. It was years ago. I'm happy to be here with you.

Reiji: Haru-chan, always remember don't be afraid to tell us anything.

Camus: We won't push you away like those brats Starish did to you. All of us here are a team.

Ai: No matter what Haruka we will be on your side forever.

Haruka smiles knowing they still accept her being a Princess and an Idol. She couldn't help but hug them for not going saving her again but accepting who she is.

Ran-Ran: It's really late don't forget we have to go to an after party the next day. So tomorrow we got to get a tux and a dress for Haruka.

Haruka: A dress?

Reiji: That's right Haru-chan remembers we're a team and wherever we go you go as well.

Camus: All right I need my beauty sleep. Good night woman.

Everyone was turning in but Ran-Ran looked at Haruka just sitting there. So he went up to her knowing she's still scared.

Ran-Ran: It looks like to me you're still afraid after everything that happened. Listen Haruka I don't care if you're a Princess or use to be an Idol. Remember nothing is going to make us push you away Haruka. We will fight anyone who tries to hurt you. That's why we followed you to the park. We really care about you and no one wouldn't dare to slap you the way that punk did to you he's lucky we didn't break his bones. Don't be afraid we're here for you.

Haruka had tears in her eyes ran up and hug Ran-Ran shaking a little bit. He hugs her back letting her know he cares. After a while, they went to bed but Reiji was a little worried about Haruka thinking she might end up running away soon. Next morning Ran-Ran and Camus came out of their room seeing Reiji sleeping next to Haruka's room. Camus tap on his shoulder to get his attention. He looks up seeing them and stood up really fast.

Ran-Ran: What are you doing Reiji? Sleeping in front of Haruka's door like that?

Reiji looks at them then walks downstairs with them following him.