At the beach and Haruka's secret

Next morning everyone heads out going to the beach. Quartet Night and Haruka were walking to the beach after they got out of the car. There was a lot of people walking their way and because of that Haruka looks up seeing the Quartet Night were gone. Sweat was dripping from her head thinking she lost them. After a few minutes getting out of the crowd, Ran-Ran looks and sees Haruka isn't with them anymore.

Ran-Ran: Where did Haruka go? She was just behind us.

Ai: According to my data the huge crowd that just passed us was too much for Haruka to keep up with us.

Reiji: Oh no!!!! We lost Haru-chan. We got to find her before someone hits on her.

Camus: let's just call her cell phone.....

Camus calls Haruka's phone but she didn't answer it causing him to freak out.

Camus: Everyone finds that woman at ONCE!!!!!!!!

Ai: According to my data she shouldn't be that far from us. Matter of fact it looks like she went to the water.

Ai was right, Haruka was walking aside of the water when some strange guy walks up to her.

Strange guy: Wow, you're hot. Want to hang out with me?

Haruka: Sorry, but I'm with my friends. I'm trying to look for them.

Strange guy: Looks like they ditch you beautiful. Don't worry I'll never leave you alone.

With that Haruka felt pain in her heart thinking what Starish did to her. The strange guy tries to grab her hand but Reiji steps in.

Reiji: What do you think you're doing to my girl dude?

Strange guy: Who the hell are you?

Reiji's looked at Haruka when he saw a tear come down her cheeks he snapped grabbing the strange guy.

Reiji: I can be your worst nightmare if you hurt Haru-chan.

The strange guy was about to fight Reiji but the rest of the Quartet Night came behind Reiji. When the strange guy saw them glaring at him he had sweat coming down his face and ran away. After he was gone Camus walks up to Haruka.

Camus: Woman whatever that fool told you don't listen to him. He's just an idiot that is trying to pick up girls.

Haruka looks at the Quartet Night rubbing her tears away. Knowing she's not alone anymore and so she just smiles at them. After they pick out a spot to put their stuff it was time for some fun. Ran-Ran was under the umbrella playing his guitar, Ai was reading a book, and Camus well looking fabulous as always. Haruka was playing in the water with Reiji.

Reiji: Say Haru-chan, do you want to have fun with them?

Haruka walks over to Ran-Ran, Ai, and Camus telling them can come by the water with her. As they get up leaving their stuff by the umbrella. When they get to the water Reiji comes up pouring water on them. They smirked at them chasing after them laughing together. After 5 hours it was about time to go home. Haruka looked at a little shop wanted to go in there for a second. The Quartet Night though about should she go to the shop alone but didn't take any chances and went with her.

Ran-Ran: What are you trying to look for Haruka?

Haruka: When I lost you guys earlier I went in here and saw keychains. I ask the owner for a favor. Here, guys, it's a keychain with your names on it. I hope you guys enjoy them.

Haruka hands them the keychains. They were touched and held it to their hearts. Reiji immediately put it on his keys so he doesn't lose it. After a few hours, they were back at home. Haruka was back on the roof looking at the stars thinking about everything that happened She was still a little hurt that Starish kicked her out but Quartet Night made her their Composer, give her a place to stay, and always by her side. She made sure no one was looking and started to sing to herself little did she know Camus heard her and was shocked that she can sing well. He called the rest of the Quartet Night so they can hear her voice as well.