Starish fires Haruka

Haruka was hanging out with the Quartet Nights when all a sudden Tokiya grabs her hand pulling into the hallway and shuts the door. The Quartet Night got up to see what was going on.

Tokiya: Nanami, we're sorry to say this but you're fired get your things and get out of here at once.

Masato: That's right we're too famous now. We need a composer that is better.

Haruka: Wait what? I don't understand? Why would you fire me when we been through a lot together?

Ren: Haruka stops with the tears and gets out.

Syo: We don't need you anymore Nanami. Your songs are lame and stupid.

Quartet Night jumps out of the music room coming in between Haruka and Starish.

Reiji: Why are you turning your backs on Haru-chan after everything she's done for you?

Camus: If it wasn't for Haruka's composer for you guys you wouldn't be where you are? You guys have nerves.

Ran-Ran: You brats let the fame get to your head thinking you're better than anyone.

Haruka runs away to her room getting her stuff and leaves. She couldn't handle the pain and the betrayal that Starish kicked her out. Reiji grabs her hand.

Reiji: If you're leaving Haru-chan so am I. I'm not going to let you go by yourself.

Ai: Count me in.

Otoya: You guys can't leave us. You're our Senpai, not hers.

Camus: You mean was. You think that we'll choose you brats over Haruka you got another thing coming to you.

The President slides in hearing everything that just happened.

The President: So Starish fired Miss Nanami because they let fame get to them and not only that Quartet Night is going with her? You boys have a lot to learn when it comes to being idols. Here I thought you guys cared about her guess I was wrong. Oh, well.

Haruka: I HATE YOU STARISH!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'LL HURT ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

She runs away with Quarter Night chasing after her. Haruka never felt so much pain in all her life. Thinking the people she thought cared about her betrayed her. She falls down with Reiji helping her up.

Reiji: Haru-chan why don't you come to our place and live with us? We won't betray you like Starish did I promise.

Ran-Ran: For once Reiji is right. Those brats were annoying anyways. You'll be better being our Composer.

She looks at them with tears in her eyes. Reiji wipes the tears away with his hand then picks her up.

Reiji: You have no choice Haru-chan. There's no way I'll let you slip away.

Camus picks up Haruka's luggage patting her head.

Camus: Let's go home woman.

Haruka: Okay.

The Quartet Nights take Haruka to their place and show her the spare bedroom.

(Back where Starish is at)

Starish just sat there just wondering what just happened?

Natsuki: Did we do the right thing firing Haru-chan? I don't feel so happy after she said hates us.

Cecil: Not only we lost Haruka but we may have lost Quartet Night as well.

Ren: It's late guys lets go to sleep we'll talk about this in the morning.