Quartet Night and Starish try to find Haruka

The next morning Ran-Ran was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone especially Haruka trying to cheer her up after last night. Camus gently walks up to Haruka's door knocking on it.

Camus: Hey, woman breakfast is almost finished. You should come join us right a way.

There was no answer coming from Haruka. Camus thought she might be still hurt after seeing the Knight and what Starish said. Ai walks up to Camus feeling something isn't right.

Ai: Even if Haruka sad about something she'll still answer us.

Ai didn't want to barge in without permission but he's getting this gut feelings. When he open Haruka's door, Ai, and Camus were in shocked. Not only Haruka wasn't in her bedroom but her room was a little messes. Ai went in the bedroom noticing by the window there were shoe marks.

Camus: Did that woman just break her promise to us of not running away?

Ai: I have this feeling that Haruka didn't run away, Camus.

Ai and Camus looked at each other for a second then ran downstairs where Reiji and Ran-Ran were at. Camus explain what Ai and him saw in Haruka's bedroom. With that the Quartet Night rush outside to see if they can find their Haruka. They went to the Shinning Academy to talk to Starish. They found them in the living room.

Syo: What are you guys doing here and where is Nanami?

Ai: That's what we want to know as well.

Camus: It seems she's been kidnapped.

Starish jumps up after what Camus just told them. They all ran into the President's office looking serious.

President: Well this is a surprise seeing you guys together again. What can I do for you?

Reiji: President is horrible. Haru-chan has been kidnapped by her Knight.

The President stood up after hearing about Haruka.

President: This is horrible news about Miss Nanami. All I know about this Knight is he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Miss Nanami is in terrible danger.

Tokiya: There's got to be a way to find Nanami-san.

Cecil: Maybe if we team up we'll be able to find Haruka. There's no time to wait around to see what that Knight is going to do to Haruka.

Camus: Aijima, you come with me. The rest of you go with your Senpai. Contact us if you have news about that woman.

Ran-Ran: You heard him, Ren and Masato let's get going right now.

Everyone runs out of the Academy to see if they can find Haruka. Reiji took Otoya and Tokiya in his car. Ai took Syo and Natsuki to the train. Camus took Cecil on as helicopter. Ran-Ran took Ren and Masato on foot.

(Haruka's View)

When Haruka wakes up she notice she isn't at the Quartet Night house anymore. Then she remembers that her Knight took her away.

The Knight: You finally woke up Princess?

She looks seeing the Knight by the door.

Haruka: How dare you take me away from my home. You'll pay for this, just you wait.

The Knight just laughed at Haruka.

The Knight: HAHA!!!! You think you'll be rescued by the Quarter Night? They have no idea how to find you. By tomorrow morning you'll be in the air in a airplane going back to your country.

Haruka: Aren't you stupid? If you go to my country my father will have you arrested.

After that comment the Knight went up to Haruka lifting her up to his face.