Quartet Nights The Concert

They sat down together and ate the food they're so glad that Haruka is living with them. After the dishes were washed it was time to get ready for the concert. Haruka was happy to see them off but Reiji held her hand.

Reiji: Haru-chan what are you doing just standing there? You have to get ready too.

Ai: That's right. Let's go.

They all went into the car driving to the concert. When it was time they smacked Haruka's hand softly and smiled back at her. Running up on the stage getting ready to sing. Haruka watches them behind the stage singing and enjoying it. As soon as they were done singing they spoke to the audience for a few minutes.

Camus: Thank you for coming out tonight. You guys were amazing!!!!!

Ran-Ran: We hope you guys know we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our amazing Composer that wrote the music.

Reiji: Haru-chan please step on to the stage.

Haruka runs up to the stage and stands by the Quartet Night.

Ai: Everyone please put your hands together for Nanami, Haruka.

Everyone cheered for Haruka making her really happy. After that Haruka went off the stage and the Quartet Night started to sing some more.

(Starish)

Every one of Starish watched the television and couldn't believe their eyes when they saw Haruka.

Tokiya: Nanami-san wrote them that song? It was amazing and really catchy.

Ren: Look at Little Lamb she's beautiful as always.

Syo: We have to get her back!!!!! We need her!!!!!!

Cecil: How? Remember what Princess said, she hated us after firing her. We hurt her really bad.

Natsuki: All we can do is try our best and show Haru-chan that we're sorry and that we love her.

Otoya: Let's go to the Quartet Nights place and talk to her guys.

They all agreed and ran to the Quartet Night place.

(Quartet Night)

It's been a long night Quartet Nights were really tired after that concert. They looked to the side and saw Haruka sleeping on the couch. They smiled Reiji picks her up going upstairs taking her to the bedroom. After he closes Haruka's door he hears the doorbell. Making him run downstairs so Haruka doesn't wake up. When he opens the door it was shocking to see Starish at his doorstep closing the door on them.

Syo: That was rude Reiji-Senpai!!! Open the damn door!!!

Reiji: I'm sorry but I don't like bullies. Go away.

Masato: We aren't leaving until we speak to Nanami-san.

Reiji puts his hand over his head shaking it but Ran-Ran opens the door glaring at them.

Ran-Ran: You brats have the guts to come here after what you did to Haruka!!!!!! What makes you think we'll let you brats talk to her???

Cecil: We're sorry for hurting the princess. Please let us talk to her.

Haruka walks pass Ran-Ran and Reiji standing in front of Starish.

Ren: Little Lamb, please come back to us. We're sorry for everything we said to you. We really miss you.

Haruka: No I will never come back to you Starish. You guys betrayed me not only that stabbed me in the heart. I can't trust any of you Starish.

Natsuki: We're very sorry Haru-chan we really did let the fame get to us and pushed you away. We'll never make that mistake again.

Otoya: Nanami, You're our precious Composer and not only that but our best friend. Please give us another chance?

Haruka started to cry again shaking than actually glares at them.

Haruka: I'll never go back to you guys again. You'll probably hurt me again. NO!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

She falls on her knees putting her hands over her face crying. Otoya wanted to comfort her but Reiji steps in picking her up.

Reiji: Even if Haru-chan would of said yes. There's no way I'll let her go back to you Starish not after what you did.

Camus: Yes, you brats lost your change when you fired Haruka because you brats got greedy. NOW LEAVE!!!!!!

Syo: we'll never give up on Nanami. We'll have her back one day. You watch Quartet Night!!!!!!!!

Starish walks away with their heads down. Ran-Ran closes the front door puts his hand on Haruka's head.

Ran-Ran: Don't let those punks bring you down Haruka.

Camus: That's right. We're your family now a woman and we'll protect you.

Haruka looks at them with Reiji wiping her tears away.

Reiji: No more crying Haru-chan. Why don't we all go somewhere tomorrow?

Ai: Where to I wonder.

Haruka: Well how about the beach?

They all looked at her smiling at her thinking that was a good idea.

Ran-Ran: By the way..... How long are you going to hold Haruka Reiji?

Reiji and Haruka looked at each other just blushing. He puts her down and starts to tease her again.

Reiji: Haru-chan the reason you want to go to the beach is because you want to see us shirtless? You have no shame...

Haruka: No, Reiji!!!!!!! That's not what I meant..

Reiji winks at her letting Haruka know he was joking. She runs upstairs going to her room shutting the door.

Part 3 coming soon)