The After Party

The falling morning, Haruka wakes up wanted to make everyone breakfast again. When she went into the kitchen she saw Ran-Ran already making breakfast.

Ran-Ran: Good morning Haruka, If I know you, you will sulk so come here and help me make breakfast for everyone.

Haruka: All right Ran-Ran sounds great.

After a while, they were done making breakfast together. Haruka takes the plates with food putting them on the table. They both saw everyone walking to the table.

(To where Starish is at)

Starish were in the living room looking really sad because Haruka isn't around anymore.

Syo: What are we going to do guys? We haven't had a good song in a long time.

Cecil: Without Haruka, with us, we may not have any more hits.

Tokiya: She was the only one that had a Happy pulse that can make anyone happy. Nanami-san was also the one that was always right by our side.

Ren: It's really lonely without Little Lamb here with us. We got to figure out how to get her back.

Otoya: How are we supposed to get Nanami? She doesn't trust us anymore plus the Quartet Night won't let us talk to her.

The President comes up the Starish.

The President: Good morning boys. Tonight you boys are going to an after party. You should have some fun by the way MISS NANAMI and Quartet Night are going to be there as well. Since you boys later I have a meeting.

They see the President leave then looked at each other.

Masato: If Nanami-san is going to be there. This might be our chance to talk to her.

Natsuki: How are we going to get Haru-chan away from Quartet Night?

They all thought about it and had an idea.

(To where Haruka and Quartet Night are at)

That evening Quartet Night was downstairs in their Tux's waiting for Haruka. After a while, Haruka's comes downstairs wearing her red dress that had black gems on it. Quartet Night blush seeing Haruka.

Ran-Ran: No wonder you didn't want us to see you in that dress at the mall Haruka. It looks lovely on you.

Camus: Waiting for you this long well, It was an honorable woman.

Ai: To my data, you're going to be the most beautiful girl there. Which means do leave our sight.

Reiji takes Haruka's hand gently while smiling at her.

Reiji: I will protect you, Princess, no matter what. Let's get going Haru-chan.

Haruka: You 4 look really handsome in your tux.

They turn tried their best not to blush. They get into the car Reiji drives everyone to the After Party. Once they got them they went into the door where every guy stared at Haruka. Reiji and Ran-Ran stand beside her while Camus and Ai were in front of Haruka. Starish saw them looking at each other knowing the plan but waited for a while. A guy comes up to Haruka wanted to dance with her. She didn't want to hurt his feeling so Haruka accepted his offer. Reiji was feeling a little jealous that some dude had his arms around Haruka but didn't want to make a scene. Ran-Ran kept an eye on them. Camus made sure that guy didn't touch Haruka anywhere but her wrist. Ai just ate food while looking at them. Ai felt something then look towards his left seeing Starish it looked like they were up to something. He walks up to Ran-Ran pointing at them when Ran-Ran saw Starish then looked at the guy Haruka was dancing with it looked like he had a mic in his ear. Then Haruka felt something strange then let go of the guy's hand. He grabs Haruka's hand....