Prologue -Harlow Rose Potter 🖤

3rd Person (P

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Harlow Rose Potter Stood in the middle of platform 9 3/4. Her clothes torn, hair, nodded, heart racing a sobs escaped her mouth of filled with happiness, but mostly with pain and agony.

It had been nearly 3 years since she lost her mate Cedric Diggory. Three years filled with pain loneliness the only thing that kept her going was her friends. She won the war but still walked around as an empty shell she honestly welcomed her, wanting to be with her parents and her Cedric.

As her sobs quieted down, she would beyond frustrated wondering where her love was he was supposed to be here waiting for her so they could reunite with her parents but she stood alone.

"Why isn't Cedric here? I have done everything you have put in my path isn't it time I get my happiness you owe me". Harlow screamed to whatever entity caused her life to be so miserable and tragic.

"Your happiness is waiting for you". A cold voice said causing Harlow to turn around.

Standing in front of Harlow was a man with long dark hair tied in a low ponytail, skin completely pale bags under his dull green eyes. The man wore a simple black pair of robes as he looked at her in curiosity.

"Who are you?". Harlow asked although she had a suspicion of who he could be.

"You know exactly who I am Harlow Potter, you are my mistress after all". Death said as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"No offense, but I don't want to be your mistress. I just want you to take me to be with my parents and Cedric so I can finally rest and finally have my happiness even if I can't be with my friends". Harlowsaid tiredly as her shoulders hunch.

"Your mate isn't here". Death said making Harlow's head snap up shoulder straightening green eyes glowing.

"What do you mean Cedric isn't here where else would he be?". Harlow hissed almost slipping into Parseltongue.

"When your mate Cedric Diggory was killed. His spirit arrived here and I made a deal with him as I knew when the time came, you would become my mistress". Death said not at all bothered by her anger.

"What kind of deal?". Harlow asked cautiously as death was an entity you didn't want to cross.

"His soul was sent to another world where he was reborn. Unfortunately Edward Anthony Masen passed away in 1918 of the Spanish influenza his mother's doctor knew something was different about him and ask him to save her son anyway possible. Carlisle Cullen was a vegetarian vampire who survives on the blood of animals and adopted your mate. It's been over nine decades since his turning and he is currently residing in a small town of Forks Washington with his coven. He unfortunately has no recollection of his past life". Death explained as Harlow's wondered if even in death would she be miserable and alone.

"I'll never see him again". Harlow asked in the shaken voice at the idea that her mate was lost to her forever.

"I didn't say that". Death said Harlow looked at him confused. "When you collected my artifacts, I chose you as my champion you have always been different from other human beings. I offered your mate the deal of being reborn, with all intentions of you both being reunited, the downside to being my mistress is that you are immortal". Death said as Harlow felt lightheaded as she never wanted to be immortal.

"Immortal, I'll never get to see my parents". Harlow whispered thinking of all three of her parents, James and Lily Potter and Sirius Black.

"It was an old prophecy, written that the chosen champion of death would know of a life of despair, anger, resentment, and emptiness that she would greet him as a friend as her ancestor had done. Death's gift would be to reunite with her chosen and live the life she was denied". Death explained as Harlow's eyes widen. Hope filling her heart at the possibilities of finally being happy.

"Would there be any way to make Cedric remember his old life". Harlow asked hopeful.

"Yes, it would only take one look for him to remember. If you accept being my champion, I will take you to the world your mate was reborn into as well as leave a few gifts for you. Be warned you will also be reborn into a different family, but once you regain your memories at the age of 16, your magic will re-awaken there is a possibility of Cedric Diggory, or Edward Cullen to have his magic back but know that it will turn him into a hybrid". Death said as Harlow waited for him to finish talking as she already had her answer.

She is saddened that she wouldn't see her parents again, but she barely remembered Lily and James potter unfortunately and she knew Sirius Black more but she knew her papa would only want her to be happy and honestly her heart is calling out for Cedric. It's time to put her happiness first, after all she's ever given up.

"I'll be your champion so long as Cedric lives, if anything was to happen to him I want your word you will allow me to make my own decision to rest. I don't want to bounce around to different world being reborn". Harlow said as she looked at death serious before he nodded.

"Deal, Edward Cullen will not see you coming as I will cloak you from his sister's vision as she is a seer. Good luck Harlow Potter". Death said before Harlow world went completely dark.