Chapter 5 -Introductions & Curiosity 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Edward was content allowing his beautiful mate to pull him by the hand through the school. He ignored the looks and whispers lost in his thoughts he was still a little confused as he had two different sets of memories falling into place.

He remembers more of his life as Cedric Diggory then Edward Masen he has vague memories of his second life but he could remember times he felt empty like something was missing, and once he saw Harlow that feeling instantly went away.

"Love how were my parents?". Edward blurred out in a whisper.

Harlow stopped in her tracks thinking of the last time she had seen her in-laws. Amos and Annabelle Diggory left Britain shortly after Cedric's funeral as her mother-in-law couldn't bear to stay.

"They weren't the same after it happened". Harlow whispered pain in her voice. "They left for America, we stayed in contact the following years until the summer before my seventh year when things got bad, I didn't want to put them in any danger in the war with riddle, I was undesirable number one and had a bounty on my head". Harlow said sadly as Edward pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me". Edward said as she turned to look at him.

"When times were hard I gather my courage from the love and memories we shared you were always at my side Ced". Harlow whisper, Edward started to caress her cheek with his cool hand.

"We'll make even more memories now love". Edward said pressing a kiss to her forhead.

The couples smiled at each other before making the rest of the journey towards the main office to get Harlow's timetable. With a Confundus charm she insured her schedule matched Edward's and Bella isn't in any of their classes.

"How should I address you now??". Harlow asked making Edward look at her confused. "What do you want me to call you?". She clarified her question.

"I go by Edward now I don't really mind if you refer to me as Cedric but maybe it's best. If we go with the name I'm used to as it won't bring many questions with other people unless we're alone". Edward said shrugging his mate could call him what she wanted.

"Alright Edward". Harlow said testing out the name which felt a bit foreign but she could get used to it.

---

Edward was nervous as some of his siblings gave him looks as they passed, either in the hall, or in some of the classes they shared. He didn't really know how he was going to explain many of their questions they had. He honestly figured he would follow Harlow in what she said.

"Who are they?". Bella Swan asked as Edward could hear from outside the cafeteria.

"The Cullens". Angela Webber said playing with her glasses.

"They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen foster kids they moved down here from Alaska a few years ago". Jessica Stanley said in a gossip mode.

"They kind of keep to themselves". Angela said smiling.

"Yeah because their all together like together together. The blonde girl that's Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy Emmett. There like a thing I'm not even sure if that's legal". Jessica said wrinkling her nose.