Chapter 4 -Reunited 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Harlow woke up early too nervous to sleep, she ended up making breakfast and lunch for her dad before he left for work with whatever was in the kitchen as she would have to rectify that by going food shopping after school.

She was now ready dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans with heel ankle boots, Cedric's old Quidditch jersey and her papa's old leather jacket. Her wand holster strap to her forearm and bottomless bag slung over her shoulder, which contain her miniature trunk as she refused to leave it at home. She couldn't risk Bella coming across it.

Harlow was startled by a sudden pop that echo through the room. "Dobby what's going on?". She asked confused at the house, all sudden appearance, noticing a tupperware in his hands.

"Lord Death asked Dobby and elf twins to make this". Dobby said handing over the bowl, grabbing it she lifted the lid to see some lollipops confused Dobby continued. "They be blood pops from a dragon to help Missy Harlow mate and his family". The small elf explained as a smiled closing the lid securely.

"Thanks Dobby, tell the others I appreciate your hard work and I'm sure Cedric will to". Harlow said as she put the bowl in her bag. In her old life she barely paid attention to blood pops. It never crossed her mind to try remaking them for Cedric.

"Anything for Missy Harlow and her mate". Dobby said smiling before he popped away.

Harlow smiled as her life was almost complete once she was back in Cedric's arms she would never let him go again.

---

Edward Cullen was restless which is unusual him being a vampire he had perfect composure. His siblings looked at him confused and worried as this was out of character for him. His agitation didn't lessen as the minutes went by he already contemplated skipping yet couldn't do it.

"Edward stop it your making Jasper agitated". Alice whispered as she noticed her mate's discomfort.

"Sorry I can't seem to help it". Edward muttered as a orange monstrosity of a truck grabbed everyone's attention.

Harlow was restless in her seat wanting the truck to already stop before she ended up throwing herself out of the moving vehicle. Bella had been silent during the drive but raised a brow at her as she continue to fidget in her seat.

She sighed once the death trap finally parked. In her excitement Harlow through the door open, bag already on her shoulder she jumped out of the truck. She close the door and hurried to the back of the truck, her eyes immediately searching for her Cedric.

Edward spine stiffened as his nose was hit by the scent of parchment, chocolate and rain in odd combination but he loved it. His butterscotch eyes search for the person the scent came from only to stop upon a girl with brown hair, but he was drawn to her eyes. One was brown while the other was emerald.

It was in that moment the two pairs of eyes met the Edward ended up staggering backwards, shutting his eyes as his mind was assaulted by a bunch of memories. He remembered being Cedric Diggory a wizard, the day he received his acceptance letter to Hogwarts, the day he was sorted into Hufflepuff, becoming seeker and prefect for his house.

He remember the day he met Harlow Potter, feeling the pull to her when he entered his third year. Befriending the first year Gryffindor who hid her emerald eyes behind a pair of glasses. He remembered that their friendship blossomed into a relationship finding out they were mates, he remembered the day his heart stopped when her name was chosen as a champion, also the day he gave his life to save his love and finally the deal he made with death to be reborn.