Chapter 6 -Dragons Blood & Home 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

The rest of the school day when by quickly for Harlow as the Cullen family wanted her to come over to meet their parents but she already had plans after school.

Edward was happily kissing his mate goodbye. He didn't want her to go as he just got her back but he would be seeing her tonight. His magical core was settling in nicely as he had his wand in his holster on his forearm. He couldn't wait to start using magic again apart of him that he thought he would never have again.

"I'll see you later". Harlow said pecking his lips one more time. She was about to walk away before she stopped herself, digging into her bag taking out the tupperware that contained the blood pops. "Here I don't know much about vampires, but let me know if you need me to have Dobby make more blood pops since I don't know how long it could sustain you since it's made with dragons blood which reminds me, I'll have to ward the dragon's area in my trunk as your flammable". Harlow said handing over the container before she left, Edward stood there eyes widen, his siblings looked shocked at what they're hearing.

"Did she say she has a dragon?". Emmett asked excitingly snapping everyone out of it.

"Yes she did". Edward muttered looking at the container before his eyes followed Harlow's figure who was getting into an orange truck.

"Do you think it's possible to infuse dragons blood into normal food so we can eat it?". Alice asked curiously everyone turning towards her before looking back at Edward.

"I'm not sure I would have to talk to Harlow about it". Edward said with the thoughtful expression on his face wondering what else his mate had brought from their old world.

His hand went to his aching heart, which startled him as he still wasn't, used to having a heartbeat again. His thoughts went to his familiar Hades he had gotten him in his first year of Hogwarts, a tiny bit of hope filled his heart that maybe Harlow had him with her.

The Cullen siblings separated some getting into Edward's Volvo and the others into Emmett's Jeep heading home.

---

Carlisle and Esme Cullen where is stand as Edward stood in front of them with his heart slowly beating and piercing gray eyes. His complexion wasn't pale as it used to be.

"How did this happen?". Carlisle asked as his curiosity as a doctor was peaked.

"Edward's mate is a witch, and apparently he was a wizard before he died". Emmett said before Edward could respond as he was completely excited to see more magic.

"You found your mate Edward?". Esme asked happy for her son who was the only one in their coven, that didn't have his mate.

Edward saw Emmett about to open his mouth when he whipped out his wand, casting a silencing charm on him. Rosalie looked at her mate who looked like he was trying to talk, but yet nothing came out.

"First time Emmett's ever been left speechless". Jasper said smirking as Emmett was scowling at Edward.

"Merlin that felt good". Edward said as his wand hummed in his hand.

"Carlisle Esme you have to try this". Alice said pulling out two blood pops from her pocket. She would see if she could get more from Edward later. "It's called a blood pop apparently it's made from dragon's blood". Alice said excitingly as she handed them over to her adoptive parents.