Chapter 7 -New Changes 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Edward opened his eyes blinking rapidly in confusion as the sun beamed into the room. He laid on the bed and confusion, as when he closed his eyes for what he thought was a brief moment it had been dark outside.

"How did you sleep?". Harlow asked her voice startling him.

"I was asleep?". Edward asked stun as it's been almost a century since his turning. The last time he slept he had been in excruciating agony during his transition.

"Yup, I woke up in your arms. You had a peaceful expression on your face". Harlow said as she caressed his cheek.

"Looks like I'll be having to get an actual bed back at the house". Edward said before quickly getting up out of the bed as he felt an odd sensation in his body.

"Are you alright?". Harlow asked worriedly. Her eyes widen as he had a loss expression on his face, fidgeting in place."Love the bathroom is over there". Harlow said already knowing what was going on. Edward's eyes widen he immediately speeded towards the bathroom door closing behind him.

Harlow sat on the bed giggling as death didn't tell her what would happen with Edward becoming a hybrid. The night prior during dinner Poppi the chef elf managed to make Edwards's dinner with some dragons blood. It tasted like normal food to him and stated his appetite.

After dinner, they went into the potter library to do some research on vampires. Apparently magical creatures blood infused with food could sustain them longer. They wouldn't have to constantly feed on normal animals. Dragon's blood was one of the strongest blood Harlow had in her possession, with a normal meal infused with blood it would sustain them for a number of days as where the blood pop could help them for a number of hours.

Theoretically they could eat one meal a day and always feel full, but if they try to eat like humans with multiple meals a day it would make them sick. If not eating one meal, they could eat different types of snacks throughout the day and still be full. Harlow got a headache after some of the explanations, she chose to call it a night on research.

She was broke out of her thoughts when Edward walked out of the bathroom looking stunned. "So I have the functions of a normal human". Edward said grimacing as he didn't know how to feel about this aspect.

"Looks like it love, we might have to start documenting what we discovered with you being a Hybrid". Harlow said with a thoughtful expression.

"Pulling out your inner Hermione there love". Edward said as Harlow smiled slightly a twinge of pain in her heart.

"Yea, I may not be Hermione smart but I did pick up a thing or two from her when it comes to research". Harlow said getting out of the bed.

It was time for yet another day of school and Edward had to head back home to get his car so he would be able to pick Harlow up in time for school.

---

Edward staggered as he apparated home. He could have easily ran home but wanted to see if he was able to use apparition again. The Cullen household raced outside with the sudden noise that had appeared in their driveway, they were surprised to see Edward bend over his knees.

"What the hell happened Edward?". Rosalie asked as her brother looked like he was going to be sick and her family was stunned.