Chapter 8 -Meeting The Family 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

It was an interesting day for Harlow as she received unwanted attention due to her relationship with Edward and his family. She was also close to hexing Bella who wouldn't stop staring at her mate.

Edward sighed seeing his mate wand hand clench and opened as she glared at the plain brunette who wouldn't stop staring at him.

"Love don't kill her, your dad would be heartbroken". Edward said as Harlow could a bit statistic with her pranks when jealous. Many Hufflepuff girls didn't get close to him unless it was school related afraid of his mate retaliating.

"Fine but a small hex won't hurt". Harlow said releasing her wand the tip slipping out of her sleeve.

"What are you doing?". Edward asked rubbing his temple as he didn't miss certain aspects of being human.

"Just a small tripping jinx any time Bella looks at you she will lose her footing". Harlow said smiling as the older Swan fell into Mike Newton.

Edward sighed lifting Harlow in his arms, he didn't want her to get any more ideas for other hexes.

"Your no fun Ced". Harlow whispered pouting, but had a mischievous glint in her eyes as she watched Bella trip once again as Edward retreated with her over his shoulder.

It wasn't a good day for Bella Swan as she collided with people multiple times. She has always been known for not being very coordinated but this was a whole other level as she was getting beyond frustrated close to tears.
---

Edward sighed as he pulled into the long gravel road that lead towards his house with his pouting mate sitting next to him. He had taken her wand away from her as she attempted to put more jinxes on her sister.

"Just so you know just because you've taken my wand doesn't mean I'm not able to do magic. The last couple of years I have learned to do a few spells nonverbally". Harlow said smiling as she looked out the window, the Cullen home coming into view.

Edward sighed in defeat, there was no way to stop his mate from doing what she wanted. Even when he was human it was difficult keeping her out of trouble with being in different years and houses, she was also adopted by the twins of mischief.

"Maybe lady magic take pity on the poor fools that get in your way love". Edward muttered under his breath before parking his car and getting out.

Edward opened Harlow's door, he extended his hand which she gladly took and helped her out of the car. The couple hands intertwined walked towards the front door.

Inside the house the Cullen family waited for the new member of their family. Esme had prepared some tea which sat on the coffee table with a few cookies she had picked up from a local bakery.

Esme and Carlisle were standing as Alice and Rosalie sat on the sofa with Emmett and Jasper behind them. Everyone was happy with the smile on Edward's face as the couple entered the living room. Before Harlow had appeared Edward spend majority of his time alone playing his music.

"Everyone meet my beautiful mate Harlow Swan". Edward said smiling at his family before looking at his mate. "Harlow love, you already know my siblings, the last couple of my coven is my adoptive parents Carlisle and Esme Cullen". Edward said as the couple introduce step forward.