☁️CLOUD 2☁️

"Hi! Welcome to Cloud 9! How can I help you?"

Hyunjin said his usual greeting while smiling widely. Today was a pretty slow day, and the café part of Cloud 9 was barely full.

Keeho worked at the second cashier position and Hyunjin worked at the first.

Yeonjun was in charge of taking care of the flowers and handing them to the clients.

Sunoo was in charge of the music and taking care of complaints from clients, or just regular people.

And Dahyun was in charge of the kitchen.

No regular person would expect the boss to be working as a cashier in their café, but Hyunjin only did this because all the customers are attracted to the employee's looks. So, he decided to join in to boost up the customers and get more money. Of course, they like the coffee a lot too.

"Uhm...I would like a...iced mocha with caramel, whipped cream, and chocolate chips with tapioca pearls."

A soft deep voice asked.

"Is that all?"

"I would also like an American waffle."

"Okay, and that will be 10000 won ($7.73 in us dollars) please."

The short blue-haired male reached for his wallet and grabbed the needed money. Judging by the outfit of the customer, he looked like he was in disguise.

Weird.

Hyunjin thought, but his attention was quickly brought from the customer to Keeho beside him.

"Sorry ma'am, but I'm not interested, so you can take your coffee or you can leave."

"Oh come on, just your number won't hurt!"

What a desperate bitch.

"Listen. I don't like you. You're annoying, and your not even close to my type. Just leave."

"W-what about my coffee?!"

Hyunjin smirked when he saw Keeho get a straw and drink the coffee right in front of the annoying girl. She was visibly mad and hit Keeho on the shoulder in anger, causing him to fall back a little. Luckily they have a female staff on stand-by who can't stand when someone other than herself hits Keeho.

Dahyun.

She walked out of the kitchen just as the rude customer laid her hands on Keeho. Her eyes widened in disbelief when she saw the contact her hands made with him. Dahyun stomped over to the commotion and put on her serious face. The scariest face she could make.

"Hey. You."

She grabbed the girl's shoulder and smiled kindly. The shocked customer visibly shook at the emotional change and the hand on her shoulder kindly.

Or so she thought.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Hitting a guy that isn't interested in you? Making yourself look desperate? Women like you make us look weak and gross, you should be ashamed of yourself. "