☁️CLOUD 5☁️

Felix walked into his house, falling on his bed as soon as he walked inside. Today was a hella stressful day and all he wanted to do was go home. Luckily, he had someone to talk to.

Hyunjin, of course.

He pulled out his phone and texted the elder, hoping that he was awake to text him back.

Lixie 🤍
Hey, I'm so bored! Work was so hard today...are you awake?

He waited for a bit and he heard the ding of a notification.

Jinnie 🤍
I'm awake! I'm sorry work was hard on you lol. If I could join you, I would

Hyunjin texted back with a sad smile.

Felix could practically feel the pain in the text messages and he offered words of comfort.

Lixie 🤍
It's okay, you're still a very talented person. You don't need
this idol life, trust me

Hyunjin read the text message over and over. He couldn't help but fill his mind with what if's. What if he was an idol? What if he did have a part in all the skz songs? But no, he's just an attractive owner of a café.

It wasn't bad, he was still grateful, but it's not what he planned.

Jinnie 🤍
Thanks, I needed that...

Lixie 🤍
That's what friends are for, Hyunjin 🤍🤍🤍

A smile pulled at the corners of Hyunjins lips and he repeated the text message in his head. But then a certain ghost spoke from beside him, "ouch, friend zoned."

Hyunjin flinched before shooting Yeji a glare, "it's better than nothing."

"But worse than not having something."

"We have something."

"But is it what you want?"

Hyunjin thought for a while. Yes, but also no. He wanted more, but being friends with the younger was a start. I mean, they flirted once or twice so maybe that was more already. When Hyunjin was still silent, a chuckle erupted from Yeji, "that's what I thought."

The brunette let out a frustrated sigh when he realized she was right. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, making Hyunjim curious. "What?" He cocked an eyebrow while looking in her direction. She looked back at him with a bright smile.

"How about you go back to the dance studio and meet the rest of your friends?"

He sighed and looked away. Meet the rest of his friends...including Han. Yeji knew exactly what he was thinking. When she was alive, she knew that Hyunjin had a strong grudge against Han, but she didn't know he would still have it after all these years.

"Hyunjin, do you really still have beef with Han?" She asked,  and when she heard a loud huff, she smiled. Hyunjin has always been so childish. "How could I not?! He literally made fun of every little thing I did." He replied. It was true, Han always made fun of his looks, the way he spoke since he pronounced certain Korean words weird and he made fun of his one of his passions.