☁️CLOUD 3☁️

Upon waking up, Hyunjin scanned his room in search of a certain spirit who spoke to him yesterday.

I suppose it was only a dream-

"I'm right here."

When Hyunjin looked behind him, he flinched harshly because he saw the spirit laughing and floating off the bed."Are you ready? You're gonna spend 4 hours with your favorite person!"

Hyunjin disregarded the girl's presence and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don't be upset! NOW time to get up and make yourself look your best!"

Hyunjin shrieked when he felt himself floating off the bed and onto the floor. "Warn me before you do that!" With a playful giggle, Yeji effortlessly lifted Hyunjin once again and smoothly flew him to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

She better not do that while we're practicing.

After taking a shower, Hyunjin wrapped a towel around his waist. After brushing his teeth and drying his hair, he left the bathroom and entered his room. There he found Yeji happily manipulating the lights without touching them

"Okay, what do I wear??"

Yeji paused her activities and thought for a moment.

"He loves you so you'll look good in anything."

"He doesn't love me..."

"And he's in denial."

Yeji said sarcastically as she flew to the closet to look at some of his clothes."Let us see, what would look good on The Hwang Hyunjin?" She laughed as she picked up an oversized white t-shirt, a pair of grey sweatpants, and some white Air Force sneakers. "This will be okay, it's good for practicing." Hyunjin nodded and waited until Yeji disappeared. Hyunjin got dressed in the earlier suggested outfit and put on his favorite cologne. After brushing his hair, he styled it in a half-up half-down look. He then gazed at his reflection in the mirror and smiled with confidence.

As he rushed down the stairs, he caught sight of Yeji who promptly turned her head to glance at Hyunjin making his way down as well. "You look great!!" The brunette smiled. "Thanks to me of course." Hyunjin playfully rolled his eyes and attempted to hit Yeji on her shoulder, but as anticipated, she laughed when his fist went straight through her.

"How dare you try to hit me!" Yeji dramatically fell to the ground, placing her hand where her heart was located.

"Whatever, let's go." Hyunjin laughed as he grabbed his car keys and walked outside. Since it was only about 8:30 he went to a nearby cafe and relaxed there for a while. After chilling for some time, it was time to go to the JYPE company building to meet Felix a second time. He got into his car after finishing the drink he ordered and drove to the building.

"Okay, Hyunjin stop breathing like that..." Yeji said, disturbed by the weird staggered breaths of the older male.

"I can't help it!"

"If you want to even look at Felix then you gonna need to calm down. It's okay alright chill." Yeji kindly offered words of comfort, and Hyunjin responded with a determined nod, working diligently to steady his breathing. "Okay, I'm ready. Do I look good?"