☁️CLOUD 4☁️

"Do I look good or not Jeongin its a simple question!!" Felix asked desperately while spinning around. "Hmm change the shoes, wear some black and white Jordans those would look better." Jeongin recommended. Felix quickly took off the shoes he had on before and put on the shoes Jeongin said to. "Oh goodness you look perfect!" Felix smiled happily, and put on some of his strawberry perfume.

Oh goodness you look perfect...I would love to hear that from someone else too...

Felix's cheeks tinted a light shade of pink at the thought of a certain brown haired male saying that to him.

"Should I add or remove anything?"

"Wow you really want to look perfect for this guy huh?"

Jeongin chuckled and shook his head.

"Shut up, no I don't."

However, Jeongin was right. Felix wanted to look perfect. He didn't know why though, its just Hyunjin. Why would he want to look perfect in front of someone he hasn't seen in a little over 7 years?

Do I like him? No! Well yes...but not like that! Right?

"Hah you're so in love, you're blushing by just thinking of him!" Jeongin laughed at his hyung.

Felix covered his face, "stop! Am I really??" Jeongin laughed even louder. Felix rolled his eyes and brushed his hair a little more. "Are you ready? Do you want me to drive you?" Jeongin asked, standing up and walking to the door. Felix nodded and walked with the younger outside to his car.

"Do you wanna play music?"

"Yes! Duh!"

Jeongin giggled at the elder and got into the car, pulling out of the driveway. Felix connected his phone to the car and played 'ONLY' by LeeHi.

After putting on the song he rested his head against the window and looked at the trees and the flower's passing by. He looked at the tall buildings looking for a certain café. "Oh right there." Felix pointed at the café and Jeongin made a turn and parked in the parking lot. Felix gave Jeongin a hug before getting out of the car. "Wish me luck!" Felix waved, flashing a bright smile. "Luck has been wished!" Jeongin waved back as he drove off. Felix watched the car as it disappeared from his eye sight. He sighed and turned around, walking towards the building. Since he was so nervous he noticed things that he didn't notice the last time he was there.

He noticed the beautiful blooming flowers at the front of the café. The flowers were colorful and very welcoming. He noticed the fairy lights outside of the café too, thats what gave Cloud 9 such a calming aesthetic. When Felix opened the door he smelled a sweet scent of coffee and flowers.

The fragrance immediately calmed him down and made him way less nervous. He continued to walk around and saw a lot of other flowers in the café. There were flowers on the tables, and on the window seals. There were even big flower pots with the most gorgeous flowers hung up in the air. He looked over at the cash registers, and there he was.

"Hyunjin..."

Felix whispered to himself. He calmly walked over to the register while smirking just like Seungmin told him to do.