☁️CLOUD 6☁️

The weather was cold, as always. And today was Hyunjins day off. Like always, he got up and did his morning routine before going outside and walking around. The scenery was always nice in Seoul, especially by Cloud 9.

"It's your day off again?" Yeji chuckled from beside him. Hyunjin smiled, "every good business man needs a break." He shrugged and kept walking down the sidewalk. The ghost only scoffed with a grin and walked with him.

There was a comforting silence between them, no uncomfortable feelings or tension surrounding them. Even after what happened with Han, Hyunjin still tested it as nothing. His Grandmother always told him that problems that are one sided always take the wrong path towards what their really aiming for.

Hyunjin knew Han didn't like him, he didn't think he would ever like Han either. It felt close to impossible, especially with everything that happened in the dance studio the other day.

Never did he think that their beef was that bad, but if Han wanted it, he was no different.

"So how'd it go with Stray Kids yesterday?" Yeji suddenly spoke up. The latter snapped out of his thoughts and sighed. He wasn't sure why though. It wasn't that bad, only a few mishaps but it could have gotten way worse.

"It wasn't that bad, just a few issues with-"

"Han?" The spirit knew exactly what would happen, and when Hyunjin gave her a look that said 'yeah' she nodded. "What's up with you guys and this 7 year old beef anyway?" Her words really made Hyunjin think of how stupid the reality of their actions were. Of course, dancing and art is important to him but he doesn't have to hate Han for dissing him about it.

But that's the thing, he'll feel like a quitter if he gives in to Han. "I don't know, he just gets on my nerves." Hyunjin replied, knowing that there was really no real reason.

"For 7 years? Kinda feels like you're just giving him your anger because you can."

They both knew she was right, it felt like she always was. They both walking when they arrived in front of the JYP building. "The universe must have heard us.." Yeji chuckled at the coincidence. She started walking in front of him, he followed behind with a small but noticeable smile. When the girl held her hand up, he already knew what was going to happen.

"Do we have to teleport everywhere?" He asked as he walked into the stray kids dance room, the door that she teleported them to. "I can still be a ghost and be lazy, now go." Hyunjin just shrugged and looked into the dance room. It was only Felix and Han that were in there. He sighed.

"Well, you're back. Again." Han said with an obvious fake smile; and the sarcastic tone. Hyunjin stared at him for a few seconds, his fist balling up before he took a deep breath and relaxed his hand again.

Felix noticed his body language and glared at Han, clearing his throat. "Don't start that in here. I just want to practice. That's it," the two rival's reluctantly nodded.

"Everything would go good if he just stopped bitching at me.." Hyunjin muttered, looking away from Han and only at Felix. Yeji suddenly appeared beside him, a little giggle coming from her. Han looked at him with an offended expression, "what the fuck did you just call me?"

Felix sighed and rolled his eyes, but Hyunjin didn't notice, he only felt himself getting more and more frustrated. "I didn't call you anything, I told said for you to stop bitching at me." Hyunjin replied while walking closer to Han. They were now face to face, their anger was perfectly displayed on their faces as they stared at each other.