Come On-N.R

I got this idea from Taylor's songs in her album 'Speak Now'. Excited for July 7!!

Nat's pov
"Nat please!" Y/n sobbed holding my wrist harder. "No! I've had enough of this. Of Us" I never would have imagined my self saying that. But honestly im tired. I'm tired of Y/n.

"C-Could you please Just atleast give me a chance?! It's only been a month Nat please." She sobbed. It was hard seeing her like this since we grew closer but she had to let me go. I love Steve. Or atleast that's what i know

"Sorry. Let me go" I pulled my worst away and i stopped frozen when Y/n fell on her knees "come on! Come on don't leave me like this Nat! I thought i had us figured out!" She sobbed even more. I sighed. She wouldn't really let go. "Y/n i love Steve and you have to respect that" she stood up again almost falling back but she straighten herself up "I do. I promise,but i thought you loved me back! Oh I'm holding my breath. Something keeps me holding nothing! Come on,come on don't leave me like this! I thought i had you figured out,can't breathe whenever your gone. Can't turn back now,I'm haunted!" She spoke and i swallowed. "I-.." "can't finish what you started?! Come on Nat! I can't go back I'm haunted. you and i walk a fragile line!" She pointed at me and her "There was never an us Y/n. That was all in your head. If you really love me then atleast let me go" I walked away.

I didn't want to break her heart. But i had to.

~Two months~
"Is everything okay Nat?" Wanda asked sitting next to me in my bed. "I-..I'm confused. I have Steve but i feel like something is missing in my life.." Wanda sighed and held my hand "Is it Y/n?.." I thought about it.

It is.

"She stood there and watched me walk away from..everything we had. But I think i still meant everything i said to her. Steve. He will try to take away my pain,And he just might make me smile. But the whole time im wishing he was Y/n instead. Oh,I'm holding my breath. I don't know if I'll see her again. Somethings holding me back. I remember her saying "come on! Come on don't leave me like this! I thought i had you figured out." Something's gone terribly wrong. She's all i wanted. I know. I just know she's not gone. She can't be! No! Now I'm the one saying. Come on,Come on! Don't leave me like this! I thought i had you figured out. I can't finish what i started. I can't breathe now she's gone! Now I'm haunted." I sighed some tears falling as i remember y/n "Her and I will always walk a fragile line."

~1 week Later.~
(Third person's pov)
Natasha wiped her tears as she stood Infront of Y/n's tombstone "god,this is stupid. I'm stupid." Natasha kneeled and held the tombstone "why did you do that? I was supposed to keep you safe. But instead you stepped Infront of me taking the bullet." Natasha sobbed. "There's a silence filling the whole room. All eyes were on me. Horrified looks from everyone in the room but i was only looking at you!. Y/n why would you leave me hanging?.. There really was an Us. I just didn't tell you. Im so sorry love. These days,I haven't been sleeping. Staying up playing back myself leaving. When your birthday past i didn't come. And then the cold came. The dark days when fear crept into my mind. You gave all your love and all i have you was goodbye. So this is me swallowing my pride standing Infront of you saying I'm sorry for that night..and I'd go back to December all the time."

Natasha sighed loudly tears suddenly falling into your grave as she continued "well,it turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you wishing I'd realize what i had when you mine. I'd go back to December,turn around and change my own mind." Natasha stood up caressing your grave. "I love you. I'm so sorry Y/n"

Natasha turned around and did your signature whistle one last time.

~~
Welp..

Song included:
Haunted
Speak Now
Back to December.