Vampire- N.R

This is inspired by Scarlee.johanfield's TikTok video. She's really smart guys go follow her and check out her vids:3

Pairing: y/n-nat, nat-steve.

Natasha's pov
Tony,Bruce and Wanda were here. I kissed Steve. It was a bit stupid but i loved him. I really did. But I have a girlfriend. Y/n Stark.
She's pretty, elegant, sweet and more. She's a woman and a man's dream. So how would i let her go?.

I pulled Steve in for another kiss and i was shocked when i heard her voice.

"I loved you truly. gotta laugh at this stupidity!" I turned around and saw Y/n. It was obvious she was about to cry. "Y/n-..love it's not what it-" "Cause I've made some real big mistakes, but you make the worst one look fine?!" I looked around and saw everybody looking at me with disappointment in their eyes..

"I should've known it was strange..you only come out at night!" I looked straight in Y/n eyes. She couldn't even look at me now with those innocent heart eyes. It was filled with coldness..

"I used to think i was smart." I sighed and looked down fidgeting. "But you made me look so naive!" I looked back at her and saw her looking at me. But with disgust and as if she had no more love for me. "The way you sold me for parts?! Are you sunk your teeth into me!" I remember everything. The times i hurt her but i ignored the signs.

"Oh,your a bloodsucker." I softly gasped holding back tears as Y/n sobbed. Those sweet sobs filled my ears i wanted it to stop. But it won't.
"Fame f*cker! Bleeding me dry, like a. Damn Vampire." She shook her head in disappointment. I felt bad. Beyond bad.

"I'm sorry-" "will your sorry fix everything? Natasha. Huh?" I shook my head in embarrassment. "Right. It's over." I never knew those words would hurt. It felt as if my whole world was about to collapse as Y/n left.

"You should be ashamed, Natasha." Wanda said and i turned to look at her. "Y/n's the only woman who will ever make you feel love the way she did. Your a mistake." Those words cut into my heart deep. Not the mistake part but the truth. I didn't like the idea of Y/n being with someone else. I'm stupid. I know.

"You hurt my daughter again. No missions for you Natasha. Go to your room." Tony was like a father to me. But now it's as if he felt like a boss to me again. I stood up and went to my room. When i passed her room i heard sobs. those sounds i know would haunt me forever and ever.

~~
Part two?