Explanation-S.J

I don't know what This is.
!no hate on Scar's Father!
Scarlett's pov
I'm so confused right now. I don't know if i love Y/n anymore. Or if i still love her,I broke up with her because my father told me it's either her or my work. He was right tho,I had a reputation to protect.

But i didn't want to leave Y/n. "Scar? Hey i think you should see this interview of Y/n with Jimmy Fallon yesterday" Lizzie handed me her phone and i clicked play.

"Everyone! Please welcome Y/n Y/l/n!" Jimmy said and Y/n entered and hugged Jimmy "Hi!!" Y/n waved at the audience and received some wave's back and 'hellos' or 'hi'
Y/n sat on the couch and Jimmy spoke "Y/n it's been so long since you last been here" Y/n nodded laughing "yes,yes I missed it here" she said "Okay so I'm gonna start with some questions fans are desperate to get answers and so am I" The audience laughed and so did Y/n

"Alright,so Fans are confused and want to know more about your dating Life. Is there any romance going on now? Are you dating someone secretly or are you currently admiring someone?" Jimmy asked and Y/n sighed "well,there is this girl. No actually she's a woman. I got into a secret relationship with her which nobody knew about except close friends and family's. The relationship was well,we were happy. Until we broke up" y/n said blinking to keep tears from falling out "oh. I'm so sorry to hear that is there an explanation why you guys broke up?" Y/n shook her head "I actually don't know. She didn't tell me." Jimmy nodded and handed Y/n tissues as her tears started flowing "oh god I'm so sorry im so emotional" she chuckled and Jimmy shook his head "no,no it's fine we all get sad talking about sad breakups and stuff. So do you wanna continue telling us the story?" "Y-yeah i do. Okay so uhm let's call her Angel because she looks like one. So angel came home and I was waiting for her on the couch as usual and she sat next to me and i greeted her. Everything was going well that night,we ate together and told each other our day. that was until we were in the bedroom and she said she needed to talk to me. I was confused but also worried because she sounded serious which was unusual. So i asked her. "Yes babe?" She sighed and sat next to me on our bed and told me how we needed to break up. Of course i asked her why and she didn't answer she just told me that i should leave." Y/n said and Jimmy started crying "wow,that's really sad." The audience was silent. They felt bad for Y/n.

"Scar? Hey,don't cry" Robert handed Scarlett a tissue which she accepted "fuck,I have to talk to Y/n,is she still on set?" Lizzie nodded and Scarlett stood up "Are you sure about this Scar?" Chris E asked and she nodded "yes. I am." Scarlett left the trailer and went to Y/n's trailer

She knocked and was answered by a 'come in!' Scarlett went in and Y/n froze in her spot when she saw her "Ingrid. What are you doing here?" Scarlett sighed "you deserve an explanation." Y/n chuckled "yes i do. Come sit down" Y/n patted a spot next to her in her couch and Scarlett sat down "Y/n. I'm sorry okay? My father told me to break up with you. He made me choose between you and work,i-..I chose work but i promise you if i could go back i would choose you. Always. I should've talked to you before making that dumb decision I'm sorry." Y/n just looked at Scarlett and Scar's heart started racing "please. Say something" Y/n sighed and cupped Scar's face "I. Love. You" y/n said in between kisses on Scarlett's lips. Scarlett was shocked she expected Y/n to scream at her or kick her out but no.

"So does this mean we could get back with each other?" Scar asked and Y/n nodded giggling and kisses Scarlett.

~~
I don't know.