Sorry!

Quite unusual of me not to post a chapter in 5 days, (I could've sworn it was longer than that) but I have returned!... for a while at least.

The reason for the sudden disappearance is that I usually post chapters on my phone, and a teeny little problem happened with it.

The day before Father's Day, I was at this somewhat picnic, for Father's Day, and I was letting my brother play on my phone since I am such a kind person (totally not lying). He somehow got the phone to 20% even though he was only playing on it for a small time.

Off-topic, My brother ALWAYS somehow gets my phone to the LOWEST of percentages every time he plays on it! Surely that's a problem, right?!

Back on topic, he got it to 20%, and I decided to take it back and shut it down, to save battery. And I haven't been able to shut it back on ever since.

It might have something to do with the amount of times I've dropped it in my entire life because of my stupid, dumb clumsiness, and when I dropped it at the picnic it was probably like, "NOPE! That's that!" and decided to secretly die as soon as I turn my phone off.

I might go back to that one website to make pixel art, but I don't know to post any paper art or IbisPaint X stuff without my phone.

The best option might be to stay off my book for a while. I'll still be online, but I probably won't update this book for some time. Off course, I'll still be drawing offline.

Untill next time!

-WonderTart (BluePotato)