I'M BACK! (but...)

MY NEW PHONE HAS ARRIVED!

Well actually, my mom and I (and I guess my brother) went to one of those T-mobile stores to get a replacement for my new phone. And it only cost $5!!

According to my mom, since she had insurance on my old phone or something like that, the price is so, so, SO meager for an iPhone. (I have no idea what meager means but Grammarly likes it and it knows better than me)

It took a while to set up the basics of the phone, but it's complete! Though, it comes with good news and not-so-very-good news.

GOOD NEWS:

The new phone allowed us to use the data of the last time we saved my old phone's data to iCloud.

VERY BAD UNFORTUNATE NEWS:

The last time I save my old phone's data was over 1 YEAR AGO (on March 31st, 2022 apparently), and the only photos of my IbisPaintX drawings that have been saved in my photos are this drawing of Flower in a sweater and the old version of the cover of this book (I believe it's in the chapter called "Night Sky w/Pin")

So I was secretly crying on the inside about how much of my work has been deleted, but the better terrific news to this sob story is that most, if almost all, of the good artwork I made on Ibis is in this very book!

Happy ending!!!!11!1!!!!1

I should probably mention that IbisPaintX wasn't on my phone when the data backed in despite having 2 of the drawings from there saved in my phone. I did download it back but, much to my surprise, all of the artwork was gone.

Anyways, I've been making some drawings on paper for the last who knows how many days since I posted the "Sorry!" chapter, I'm much too lazy to check. So, I should post those here for the time being. Plus, I should get back to the comfort of drawing on a mobile, digital drawing app soon.

They're probably a ton of spelling mistakes here, but I blame Grammarly for not telling me.

See you soon with fresh art!

-BluePotato (WonderTart)