Don't Leave Me

The two finally arrived home, and the large dog was lazily walking toward the front door. Lucy grabbed her own bags from the back, and Tim opened the door for her.

"Do you mind if I take the first shower?" Lucy removed her hair from its tight do. Tim nodded a small yes, grabbing the bags from her hands. He placed them into the corner of his bedroom, and she grabbed her backpack.

"I'll be out of your hair by tomorrow," Lucy husked as she scrunched her towel into her hair.

She placed it onto the bed, then turned to her bag, grabbing a pair of socks. She had shorts on, but her towel was still hanging from her chest.

"I'm gonna hop in and take a shower real quick. I ordered food while you were in there, I figured you might want something beside fried food." Tim smiled.

"Please say salad," her fingertips went under her chin.

"With extra cucumbers," he called as he threw a towel over his shoulder. He walked out of the bedroom, leaving Lucy to herself.

Kojo had been dead asleep, snores coming from the bed.

Lucy smiled, spreading her hands on the white comforter. Followed by a long exhale, she finally exited the bed, rummaging through the hangers of T-Shirts.

She threw a large moss-green shirt over her head, tugging at its ends. The shirt covered her biker shorts almost completely, and her socks reached mid ankle.

She looked at herself in the mirror, almost immediately throwing up. She looked terrible. There are bruised all over my arms and thighs, my face is so horrifying, and it looks like I've gained twenty pounds.

Chen rolled her eyes, pouting to the dog that laid in the bed. Finally gaining the energy to remove herself from the mattress, she brought herself to the kitchen, with her bag still in hand. Thanks, Tim.

After a few minutes, Tim got out of the shower, his towel wrapped at his hips. His abs, his v-line, his muscles....

He's so perfect. His face looks as if it could've from a poem, his personality is so different, it's special. His body, damn, his body is hot.

I look terrible. I'm a hot mess, my body can clearly speak for itself, my face is bloated every inch, and I haven't ever felt more hideous.

"Hey,I know you said I could stay here as long as necessary, but I think I should go." Lucy spoke, walking behind him. She closed Tim's door, leaning against it so he could get dressed.

"Chen, you don't have to go. You and I can stay here until whenever you feel comfortable. Tim opened the door, his face holding a small frown.

"I don't want you to go," Tim's eyes were large.

"Tim, look at me. I'm a mess. Chris is gone, and I can't even enter my own apartment. I haven't seen Tamara in what feels like ages, my apartment is probably a reck, and you know I won't be able to stand not going to work much longer." Lucy waved her arm out. She didn't dare to look at the man, her eyes only locked into the floor.

Tim sighed, grabbing gently at her shoulders.

"You're not a mess, Luce. Tamara won't stop texting me about Jack, and Angela loves having an extra set of hands. Grey doesn't mind you staying off. I know you miss work, but you should take this time. Your apartment will survive, I'm sure." Tim tilted his head, trying to make contact with the woman.

His hands moved to her jaw and chin, cupping her cheeks. Lucy turned her head,  shaking her head with her eyes closed. Her hands went to his, tugging at them.

"I have to, Tim." She turned back, her hands still on his. She wheezed them lightly, locking eyes with him.

She then let go, turning on her feet to the living room. She grabbed her large bag, then her backpack. She placed her sneakers onto her feet, grabbing her phone from the dresser.

"Can I at least.. can I at least get you anything before you leave?" Tim husked, head dipped with poor puppy eyes.

He stepped closer to her, looking behind her to see the white door.

"Close your eyes," Lucy whispered, stepping closer to him.

Timothy did as told closing his eyes, running his hands through his wet hair. Lucy chuckled once, rubbing the pad of her thumb onto his cheek.

She brought her face close to his, her eyes bright as she traced his lips with her thumb.

Lucy placed her lips on Tim's, pressing a soft kiss. She wrapped one hand around his arm, smiling as Tim kissed back. Bradford's eyes continued closed, though his hand slithered up her arm.

"I'll see you next week," Lucy whispered in his ear, kidding his cheek once.

She re-adjusted the bag on her shoulder, stepping slowly toward the door. She reached for the door knob, slowly making her way out.

When Timothy finally opened his eyes again, they were glossy and had no intentions of running.

He reached for his phone in his pocket, then decided against it. He retrieved to his bedroom, grabbing Kojo and placing him in his own bed.

That damn doorbell.

Tim was quick on his feet, reaching for the door. He thanked the delivery girl, smiling once more before closing the door with his foot.

Tim looked down at the salads in his hands, then placed them in the fridge.