State of Peace

Lucy and Tim both flopped onto the bed, Lucy covering her chest and Tim his waist.

Their chests rose and fell, and Lucy turned her head to see Tim. His eyes keeping focused on the ceiling. She placed her small hand on his chest, searching for his heartbeat.

He breathed out once more, then faced Chen. His hand reached hers, and he interlocked their fingers, bringing the back of her hand to his lips. He left a small kiss, leaving Lucy with blushed cheeks.

She folded her leg and put it over his, matching her heartbeat to Tim's.

"Can I draw you a bath?" Tim croaked, squeezing Lucy's hand. She traced a few shapes on his chest, fixing her pillow.

She nodded, a grateful smile clearly visible.

"Yes, pleaaase," she droned, closing her eyes, hearing the shifting of the bed. Tim was now facing her, admiring her features. Hums escaped her lips as Tim rubbed her arms, sliding his hand up and down her butt and thigh.

Tim hesitated for a moment, not wanting to leaving the comfortable space, and finally got up to draw Lucy the bath he suggested. He wrapped a towel around his waist and made way for the bathroom, gentle as he closed the door. He searched through the white cabinet, finding a few salts and soaps Ashley had left behind.

The bathtub quickly filled with soapy bubbles, and Tim proudly strutted back into the bedroom. There sat Lucy, with a gleeful expression clear on her face. She was sat up with the white sheets covering below her bellybutton, and her hair draped over her chest, her dark waves contrasting against the small undersides of her breasts.

Tim admired her for a moment, watching every magical move she made. Lucy scanned the room, inhaling the smell of faint woods.

"Last time I was here I kissed you," Lucy hummed, leaning back on her arms.

The image played in Tim's head, what he thought might have been the most memorable kiss they shared.

"Your bath awaits," Tim chuckled, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. Lucy arose from the comfortable bed, revealing her glowing, mesmerizing body. Her hips moved in the most breathtaking way, and when she shuffled past Tim and his large eyes, her breasts grazed his side.

Lucy looked over her shoulder, watching as Tim stood in awe, his mouth agape. She eventually disappeared into the dark hallway, and Tim finally snapped out of his trance.

The door creaked as Tim stepped into the bathroom, Lucy already in the warm water. Her hair was now in a high, messy bun, and her cheeks were a pretty pink, matching perfectly with her lips.

"You might want to light a candle," Lucy pointed to the wall behind her.

Tim drew his eyebrows together, tilting his head as he watched Lucy's muscles relax.

"Your bedroom, Tim. It smells like sex in there," Lucy choked on her chuckles, watching Tim's expression change from confusion to fluster.

"Oh, come on, we weren't that rough," Tim rolled his eyes, watching himself in the mirror.

"Really? My butt is still sore." Lucy shook her head in disapproval, a smirk on her face, mirroring Tim.

Lucy lifted her arm, reaching for the bottle of bath salts. Tim suddenly noticed the few scabs in her arms from Chris' knife hitting her forearm. She's healing quickly.

Suddenly Tim was brought back into reality. He and Lucy hadn't been in a relationship, this wasn't their every-day routine. Lucy didn't want that. She was hurt, by that dickhead. Her eyes beamed up at Tim, and he looked back down to her, taking in her beauty.

"This was Ashley's, wasn't it?" She held the bottle, letting the water drip down her arm.

"Yeah," he croaked, scratching as neck.

Lucy shrugged, "it doesn't smell the best."

Though she never liked the woman, she knew talking about her wouldn't help with Tim's feelings. She made that mistake the first time, convinced that it would help her selfish case.

-

Tim eventually walked out, and let Lucy continue with her bath. She walked out twenty minutes later, a white towel wrapped around her body. She searched the home for Tim, smiling when she caught him outside, simply admiring the sunset.

Lucy quickly entered his room, throwing on one of Tim's large, black t-shirts. Her hair was still in the horrendous bun, though she ignored her state and joined Tim.

Tim peered his eyes slightly, catching Lucy's smile as she tried scaring him. Kojo lazily walked behind her, tail between his legs as he slumped against the fence.

"My baby is so tired," Lucy cooed, squatting down to scratch Kojo's stomach.

She propped herself back on her feet, linking arms with Tim. "We watched the sunset like this last time. Us three," Lucy beamed, eyes full with joy as Tim looked down to her. He gave a nod, placing his lips on the top of Lucy's head, admiring the beautiful state.

"I like my shirts better on you," Tim spoke, sipping at his water.

Blood flew to Lucy's cheeks, and her heart swelled as he gripped onto her waist, pulling her closer to him. They watched as the sky changed from greens and blues to pink and purple, then orange and red. Eventually the sky went darker, and they headed inside.

Lucy collected their clothing, along with her ruined panties.

Tim laughed at the image, hands on his hips as he leaned his body backward.

"You owe me a new pair," the brunette snarked, bunching them and throwing the fabric into the trash.

"I'll only rip them again. And again."