Meet Me

She kissed me. Lucy kissed me.

"Yeah, I'll be there." Lucy laughed into the phone, rustling through her bag. She placed the clothing on to her bed, beginning to fold them.

"Don't go pecking Tim!" Tamara chuckled before hanging up the phone. Lucy rolled her eyes, placing the clothing articles into the drawers and closet. She placed her phone onto the dresser, then grabbed the broom beside the refrigerator.

She scattered to clean the living room and kitchen, picking up any glass left behind on the floor. She then moved to her bedroom, then the bathroom. It looked like a crime scene.. there are blood splatters, broken glass...

Once finished, Lucy finally sat down on her bed. Her head was rested in her hands, her chest heavy and she breathed out a sigh.

Eventually, Lucy fell asleep, her shoes still on.

**

Tim was frantic whilst looking for Chen in the precinct's meeting room, his eyes locked on the Angela as he entered.

"Hey, hey," he walked up to her, gently placing his hand on her arm. Angela turned on her feet, placing a walnut on her tongue.

"What's up!" Angela smiled, sitting on one of the black chairs. Aaron joined her side, two cups of coffee in hand. He smiled over at Angela, handing her a cup before settling down with Celina.

Tim smiled at the two, then back at Angela. He scratched at his chin, fixing at his leg.

"Lucy left last night, she wasn't supposed to come back until at least next week but she insisted she was fine," he rolled his eyes.

"Tim, you can't be her little savior at every turn. She's a UC now, whether she likes it or not she has to at least act like it."

Angela rolled her eyes. God, men are so ignorant.

"Look, Lucy has been through a lot, as a girl, you may see it as caring, she may see it as captivating." Angela explained, spinning in her chair. Tim nodded his head in understanding.

"She kissed me," Tim whispered, scratching at the back of his head.

A large gasp escaped Angela's lips, causing a few officers to look their way.

"Timothy Bradford! Did you kiss her back?" Her tone excited, though soft.

"I didn't really have a chance, she walked out before I could even say anything. She technically doesn't even have to be in here, do you think she might be avoiding me?"

"She's not the type to kiss you and just ignore you, Tim. Come on!" Angela rolled her eyes, sipping her coffee.

"Cause you would know,"

"Of course I would! We make out every single night, I would tell you to ask her but it seems you can't even say "I like you" to her." Ang cackled, holding her stomach.

Lucy walked into the bullpen, smiling at Nolan. She waved at Tim and Angela, Angela waving a hi back. Tim was frozen, jaw slightly dropped.

"Great job, smartass." Angela slapped at Tim's head, shaking her head in disbelief. She turned on her chair, facing the front of the bullpen.