Mere and Quinn start dating

TW: body issues

Meredith

Josie just called me asking if I could drop off some things at Jack's penthouse for her, and when I tell you I squealed, I'm sure the entire east coast heard me. I obviously said yes and drove to her house picking up the perfect outfit, and her makeup bag. I follow the directions on my GPS, getting to Jack's building in no time. I might've been speeding. 

I knock on his door ready to see my best friend probably looking like she had the best sex of her life instead I see a guy, that kind of looks like Jack just slightly older. I don't want to say he's cuter than Jack because that might slightly offend my best friend but damn. He's pretty. I don't realize I'm staring until he clears his throat. "Oh, sorry, I'm Josie's friend, Mere." I smile, shaking his hand. He lets me inside and I take a good look at Jack's penthouse. It's nice. 

But I think the guy that opened the door is nicer. "Quinn, I'm Jack's older brother," he smiles, before yelling Josie's name. Josie walks in a big T-shirt probably belonging to Jack. "Hey baby," She says bringing me out of my thoughts. After handing her her clothes I pull her close to me to say, "His brothers are here? One who is unbelievably gorgeous by the way. Did something happen last night?" I whisper all at once. 

She tells me Jack made it official with her last night and I hug her one more time, squealing like a little girl. "Oh, that's so good Jos, I'm so happy, but I got to run I have a shoot to get to," I press a kiss on her cheek before walking away, I look at Quinn one more time. You know, just one for the road. 

I run to my car, trying to make it to my shoot on time. This one is a big deal to me because it's for the Victoria's Secret Angels, which has been a lifelong dream for me. So I've been doing everything I can to secure this with them. I walk inside the building, with a big smile on my face. I greet the men at the table and talk to them before I change out of my clothes and just into my bra and panties.

I walk out and watch them look over my body, they'll look me up and down then write some notes down then whisper to each other about it. I try to maintain my composure and smile but it's so difficult when these men are looking at everything wrong with me. "Turn for us," One of them says and then writes more down. 

"Alright, let's see your walk," he says, so I turn and start walking towards them, pop my hip then walk back. I try to make it fun and sexy because that's what everyone wants to see from the angels, right? After I finish I get asked to come forward and they hand me their notes. "Meredith right?" He asks me, I nod. "Meredith, you're not ready. Maybe next year," 

I thank them for their time and put my clothes back on, but in the car I cry. I cry and I cry until there's no more tears left. I read over their notes hoping I can fix what I can in the next year so I can do this. Each comment is meaner than the last so I crumble the pieces of paper up and toss them in the back of my car. 

I drive home, wanting to bask in my own sadness for the night and turn on my favorite tv show, 'Criminal Minds'. I don't really want to think about today for a while, so I won't. 

Repressing memories is what I do best!

-

Quinnhughes followed you on Instagram

I wake up to this? Of all things I could've woken up to, it's this? Good morning to me, I guess. I haven't seen Quinn in like a month, I would've thought our encounter went over his head. But I guess he felt the same way I did. He doesn't dm me he just likes my most recent picture which is me for a lingerie shoot. 

Great second impression am I right?

He doesn't dm me for anything, he just sits in my likes as people in my comment freak out over Quinn liking the picture. I get a few interesting comments and decide that if he's not going to dm I will.