Eliott goes golfing with Jack!

Eliott: 3 years old

Maeve: 1 year old 

Jack

"Hey baby, would you want to take El with you?" Josie asks holding our three-year-old on one side and our baby girl on the other. "It's okay if you don't, I'm just asking," she says sweetly, making me scoff at how perfect she is. She makes life so easy for me, but of course, I will take my son out golfing to give her some time to relax with just one kid. 

Eli tucks his head into the space on her shoulder, looking over at me with his fingers in his mouth. "I don't know, Eli, do you want to come play with Daddy and your uncles?" I ask him with a smile on my face. He nods his head, pulling his fingers out of his mouth and reaching out for me. I look at Josie and nod my head, she looks so relieved when I say yes. 

"Thank you, I've just been really tir-" She says before I cut her off and kiss her, "You don't need to explain, sweet girl," I remind her, pecking her lips one more time as she says "Thank you," against my lips. I kiss her one more time before she walks away taking Maeve downstairs, making Eliott some snacks that Trevor will probably eat. 

I walk downstairs with my son, heading into the kitchen to grab his little backpack full of everything he'll need. Josie stands by the stove making us breakfast with Maeve in her highchair eating all kinds of berries. "I put some snacks in Ellie's bag for you and Trevor to eat," she says and I swear I could just fall to my knees at how perfect she is. I don't think there will ever be a day where I don't want to worship the ground she walks on. 

"Hey quick question, can you be any more perfect?" I ask and she giggles flipping a small pancake and a bigger pancake onto two plates. "Oh stop," she hands me the two plates, making me want to kiss her again. I love her, I love her, I love her. You could not dangle any other woman in front of me in an attempt for me to leave Josie. She is so it it hurts. 

Her love language is making food and physical touch, she loves me, she gives the best blow jobs, and she gave me two perfect children, what else is out in the world that could top her? Absolutely nothing!

"What do you guys want for dinner?" she asks, as she wipes our son's chocolate-covered face. she puts the napkin down turning towards Eli as she asks,  "What do you want, Ellie?" he mumbles out the same answer he's been giving her for weeks, "Fraido," making her laugh. "Again baby, we had fraido a few nights ago," she says, putting on a little cap to keep the sun out of his eyes. "Mhm," he says before she looks up at me asking if I'd be okay with eating that again. I nod but mentally scold myself for showing him that video. 

Eli and I finish our food, washing our dishes before grabbing everything we need and leaving. "Alright honey, I'll see you later," I smirk against her lips, kissing her three times before I hear Eli huff and say, "Daddy, let's go!" making Josie laugh. "Bye my little love bug," she says, covering our son with a million kisses, before kissing me and telling me to have fun. 

She closes the door on us as I walk to the car, buckling Eliott in his car seat. I get a call from Trevor on the way there and I let him know I brought El with me. "You did?" he says making Eliott perk up talking to his Uncle Z, before I hang up on him. "You want some music, babe?" I ask him once Trevor isn't on the line, and almost immediately, without saying yes he just says, "Sorry," I know what he means and play Josie's song '21' the rest of the ride to the golf course. 

The kid has good taste. 

I grab him from the backseat, hitching him up on my hip as we walk over to Trevor who looks like he's about ready to attack Eliott with lots of love. "How's my son?" he says, taking him from my arms. Josie always jokes that she thinks she gave birth to our love child, he disturbingly looks a lot like Trevor and I and only a little like Josie.