V. flower shower

chapter five
flower shower

THE five got into the car as fast as possible to avoid the paparazzi, Lucy being second to last with Cameron's hand on her back

"Jesus. That theory is never going to fade," Cam stated with a laugh once the car door was closed. Lucy nodded with a smile on her face while shaking her head. Even when Lucy had a boyfriend in the past, the media was still set on her dating Cam.

Her past boyfriend had actually contacted her recently asking permission to put photos of the two together in a lyric video. The song was called Never Grow Up by Niall Horan. She and Niall dated a few years ago. It lasted quite a while, but the breakup wasn't anything dramatic. They remained friends after the fact.

Lucy had texted back, saying that it was totally okay, and Niall had told her that the video would be up soon. She mentally noted to post on her Instagram in support of him. She was thinking about this on the ride home whilst Rory was talking about her hookup with the guy she met.

The four of them decided to crash at Lucy's house as she was too drunk to decline. When they finally arrived, Cam helped Lucy out of the car, and they all walked to her front door. As soon as the door opened, Goldie jumped up onto Lucy, practically pulling her inside. Lucy drunkenly picked her puppy up and brought her inside.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna grab her some Advil and water," Gracie told the group as she ran off to find Lucy's necessities. She also went up to Lucy's room and went into her own drawer, grabbing one of her heating pads just in case.

The sound of rain on the window started while the group sat on the couch, flipping through movies. The smell of popcorn also flowed through the room as Olivia insisted on making popcorn.

"Hm, popcorn," Gracie mumbled to herself as she recognized the scent coming from Lucy's kitchen. Her eyes landed on Lucy, and they immediately lit up. "Luce, I have your favorite! Advil," she told Lucy from the stairs.

"So how did that even happen?" Olivia asked Rory, coming into the room with a huge bowl of popcorn. She popped one into her mouth as she sat down, invested.

"So I talked to him about his rings and whatever. I don't even remember what happened, but he like pulled me aside and kissed me," Rory told the story with excitement.

Olivia put her hand over her mouth. "He was like the hottest guy there. You better have gotten his number."

Rory rolled her eyes. "Of course I did. I mean, he had his hands all over me," Rory informed the group with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. Olivia smacked her arms as she threw popcorn at her.

"Okay, now you're rubbing it in my face," Olivia grimaced.

After an hour or two, everyone dispersed around the house to their assigned bedrooms. Lucy's house had the perfect amount of bedrooms for everyone, which is why her house was always the first pick. Well, almost enough bedrooms. They were one short, so Gracie always slept in Lucy's bed.