01:05

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

"Whoa!", Miles shouted as he got hit.

A large silhouette fell in front of Miles. He heard growling and he hid himself.

"Norman, listen to me!", The man that talked to Miles in his mind said, and he tried to get a man named Norman to listen to him.

"Spider-Man?", Miles whispered-shouted as he perked-up from his hiding place.

"We cannot let you open a portal to another dimension.", Spider-Man said as he stuck to a wall, with Spider-Girl beside him.

"Baby i'm sorry to break it to you, but Brooklyn ain't zoned for that shawty.", Spider-Girl stated as she saw Norman get up from the place he fell to.

"Is that Green Goblin?.", Miles whispered-shouted once more as he saw Norman aka Green Goblin come towards the two spider-people that attached themselves to the wall.

Spider-Girl heard that whisper-shout and looked to where the talking was coming from.

'What the hell?!', Spider-Girl thought as she took her eyes off of Miles and back towards Green Goblin.

"Why won't you quit?", Norman asked the duo as he walked towards to two.

" Well I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole." Spider-Man said as he launched himself into the the Green Goblin, having a full out fight session.

"We finna jump yo ass!", Spider-Girl pitched in, jumping on the Green Goblin to help Spider-Man.

"I think I'm gonna go.", Miles stated as he stood up.

𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 + 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮ₘᵢₗₑₛ ₘₒᵣₐₗₑₛOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara