01:16

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

After Miles saved the city, he saw the laboratory go back to normal.

He saw his partner falling into the collider. He shot a web, and caught her. He placed her down on a platform that fortunately wasn't burnt.

He checked for a heartbeat. Surprisingly, her heartbeat was growing more and more.

He smiled, he was happy that she was alive.

he stopped smiling for a second, thinking about his father.

'I should probably call', He thought to himself.

He picked up his phone, and began to call his dad.

While that conversation was going on, somebody started to violently cough.

"Damn.", Jonah coughed as she sat up.

She saw Miles talking to someone at that moment, so she attached her web to a nearby building, and swung away.

She swung to her house, making sure to come in through her bedroom window.

She took a shower, considering that she smelt like a fire, and slid on her Hello Kitty pajama set that she had recently bought.

She laid on her queen-sized bed, thinking about her relationship with Miles.

'It's Gwen, it'll always be her.', Jonah thought as she felt tears forming.

Yes, she has cried a lot today, but she isn't in a good state of mind. She lost her dearest friend a few days ago, she technically had to save the world, her boyfriend doesn't even love her anymore, and she is too weak to fight villains as of right now.

'I know what I need to do.'

Jonah pulled out her phone and searched for Miles' contact.

She clicked on his contact and began to text him a message.

__________

Miles, you can't be mad at whatever im typing in this message

i'm breaking up with you.

I finally came to my senses and accepted that it's Gwen who you love, not me.

I saw the way you looked at her the first time you met. I admit I was jealous, but I refuse to be put second.

I'll always love you. Never forget that 🩷.
Delivered
__________

Jonah proceeded to block his number, not wanting to see if he even looked at the message. She didn't want to be his friend after calling it quits, because she would desperately try to get back together with him. But it's not her who he loves, it was Gwen. The girl felt tears fall from her dark brown eyes, but the show must go on. She knew that she can't hold on to things that aren't meant for her anymore. A new chapter will begin, and she is going to happy. With or without Miles.

Let's do this one last time!

Hey! My name is Jonah Hazley!

I was bitten by a radioactive spider, that gave me powers and all the good stuff.

For two years, I've been New York's one and only Spider-Girl.

My partner, Peter Parker, died, I barely managed to save the world, me and my ex-boyfriend broke up, found out it that my ex was the next Spider-Man, and the list goes on.

I'm still a singer, that'll never change.

I've learn to accept Miles as Spider-Man number 2, and I've learn to accept change as a whole.

Anyone can be a Spider-Man or girl. Anybody can wear the mask.

I'd just happen to be bit.

Well that's the end of this!

what was your favorite part?

did you enjoy the book?

Act two maybe 👀????

until next time !

XOXO,
HELUV_PEPPAPIG