01:11

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺Quote here__________________

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺
Quote here
__________________

Me and Miles ran towards auntie May's house. I grabbed my spare key from my sock-like leg things that May added to my suit (I never cared to figure out the names), and unlocked the door. Miles ran in first and I walked in second, closed the door, slid off my mask, and made sure to lock the door back.

"My uncle...he's the Prowler.", Miles ran in panicking.

"Slow down Miles.". Peter B said as he tried to calm Miles down so that he could speak slowly.

"This is a pretty hard-core origin story.", Spider-Noir said, but immediately got elbowed by Peni.

"It's okay, we're gonna figure it out.", Peter tried to reassure Miles.

"Were you followed?", Gwen asked Miles.

I just glared at her, before walking to the couch.

I dislike Gwen. Dislike is an understatement at this point.

I despise her.

She seems to show no interest in Miles, but I don't care.

I don't like breathing in the same air as her.

I zoned out. I hate feeling being jealous and helping someone that threw our year of dating out the window for a snow bunny that don't even like him (excuse my language).

Peni put her arm around my shoulder.

She is only ten, but I vented to her and told her about my situation with Miles, and how that bitch Gwen ruined a happy home.

Suddenly, all of our spider senses tingled. I stood up. I could tell there was villains at the door. I slid on my mask and got in my fighting stance.