01:09

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺"ɪ'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ"________________

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘺
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ"
________________

After swinging from building to building, I finally reached aunt May's house. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

I heard footsteps, before the door swung open.

"Oh! Come in my dear!", Aunt May told me as she moved to the side, allowing me to come in.

I went into her living room, before laying on her couch and lifting up my mask.

May looked at my face before asking, "what's wrong?"

I took a deep breath, and began to talk.

"How did Peter felt, when he realized that he was gonna be the only hero in the city?", I asked.

I don't think I'd ever be prepared to be a hero by myself or getting a new "partner".

"Peter felt the pressure and felt like quitting, but that's what comes with being a superhero in general.", Aunt May responded as she sat down on the couch.

"How did he feel once he figured out that he was getting me as a partner?", I asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, he was a little upset, but was happy that he wasn't alone and had somebody to fight battles with.", Aunt May said as she looked down at the me.

My eyebrows furrowed for a minute. Aunt May giggle before speaking again,

"He was mad because he thought that it would take a while for you to learn the basics and will mess up everything.", Aunt May explained before I even had a chance to ask her.

"I...He's really gone May.", I said as tears rolled down my face, but I wiped them before they could touch the couch. Auntie May knew that when I called her "May" instead of "Aunty May", that things were serious.