01:06

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

It's was the next morning, and Jonah walked into the living room with her head held low.

"Stop being so sad, it's not your fault.", Trinity tried to convince Jonah into believing that it was her fault because it really wasn't.

Trinity knows about Jonah being Spider-Girl. She walked in on Jonah and Peter in their spider suits with their masks off. Ever since then, Trinity always knew about the plans and schemes of the two spider-people.

Jonah vented about everything that happened last night. Peter often joked about Jonah being his "adopted daughter" often to Trinity and MJ, so of course Trinity knew that Jonah took Peter's death seriously.

Trinity walked over to Jonah and hugged her.

Despite being 100% bitchy towards other people, Trinity has a soft spot for Jonah. Jonah was like a baby that needs loving and care. Trinity would even buy Jonah a lot of unnecessary things that she wanted.

"Let's sit down and watch tv.", Trinity suggested as she walked towards to couch and sitting down with Jonah beside her. She placed a blanket over the grieving girl and turned on the TV. She knew they both had school, but it was only 6:35 am and they didn't have to be to school by 8:00.

"We interrupt this broadcast for a special report.", the news began. Trinity instantly turned the TV off. She already knew that the news was going to be related to Peter's death and she didn't want Jonah to hear about the death because she was very sensitive at the moment. She tried her best to make sure Jonah didn't watch anything that related to the death of Spider-Man. Not the news.

_______________

We interrupt this broadcast for a special report.