01:13

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

Spider-Girl and the rest of the 'Spider Crew' had gotten out of the bus and headed the to the laboratory known as 'Alchamax'. 'I hope Miles thought about what I said', Jonah thought in her head.

"Kingpin had a private elevator entrance from his penthouse to the collider below.", Peni said.

"Didn't count on having an audience.", Jonah stated after lifting up her mask.

She saw all the people walking on a red carpet. She remembered getting a invitation to a event at the exact location, but she declined.

She pulled down her mask, and swung towards the building as she saw the rest of the spider people do the same.

They all looked through the window.

"You've got to be kidding me.", They all except Spider-Girl groaned.

"Nope! I got invited but I declined.", Spider-Girl spoke.

She saw what Kingpin was doing and it made her furious.

He was pretending to friends with Peter.

"That fat bitch wasn't even close to Peter.", Spider-Girl semi-yelled, clearly getting upset.

"How could you be friends with somebody you killed!", Spider-Girl ranted as she wanted to break a random glass bottle and hit Kingpin right in that tiny face of his.

"Hold on! Get a load of how the waiters are dressed.", Spider-Noir stated as he was looking at the waiters. "It's in poor taste but... it can't be that easy."

Everyone swung down into one of the buildings open windows, went into the closet and grabbed one of the suits that the waiters had on. Except for Peni and Bottie who found a rollable table and got under the it. They took the elevator up to the top floor and walked in, pretending to be waiters.

"That is easy.", Spider-Girl said to the all black spiders as they walked.

As Kingpin was thanking MJ, Peter B. Stopped to check Mary Jane out. Jonah noticed this and went back for Peter.

"Peter B., bring ya' ass on.", Spider-Girl whispered as she grabbed Peter B. by the his suit.

"It will take one second!", Peter pleaded as he tried to walk but bumped in into somebody.

"Damn it Peter!", Spider-Girl whispered shouted. Peter B. Parker was always messing things up.

"Jo-Spider-Girl?", MJ asked as she saw Spider-Girl.

"Hey Mary J! And can you please keep your voice down?", Spider-Girl whispered.

"I'm just...I'm really sorry.", Peter B. apologized.

Spider-Girl knew where this was heading so she walked away, catching up with the rest of the crew. Leaving Gwen and Peter B. to be embarrassed by theirselves.

They made it towards this hallway.

"I see guards, let's hide on the roof.", Spider-Girl suggested as she saw two men guarding a door.

They all used their sticky powers to stick to the roof. By the time Spider-Girl made it, Kingpin was walking up the hall to the door.

The spider people waited till the door closed until they pulled the men towards them and started chocking them, putting them to sleep.

"Sleep.", Spider-Noir whispered into the guards ears.

Spider-Noir opened a vent, hopping down, leaving the rest to follow suit.

Once they made it to the collider, it was already turned on.

Spider-Girl crawled up the collider with the goober in her hand. She tore open a part of the collider. As she was about to put the goober in, she went flying. She landed and saw what happened. It was Olivia. She knew they were here.

"Any last words Spider-Girl?", Doc Ock asked as she was in front of the girl.

"Do I have a moment to think about it?" "Do you gotta pen?", Spider-Girl asked.

Suddenly the villain started attacking herself.

"Who did dat?", Doc Ock asked as she kept getting attacked.

Two pairs of webs came out of nowhere, and finally the culprit turned visible and had on a black spider-suit that had red accents.

"Spider-Man?", Doc Ock asked in confusion.

Hey girlies!

Hey girlies!

Any thoughts and opinions ????

I'mma keep it short for now.

Xoxo,
heluvv_peppapig