01:08

heluvv_peppapig

✰ heluvv_peppapig

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -___________________

- 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 -
___________________

Spider-Girl, ended up meeting Miles at his Uncle Aaron's house.

'Really, Aaron's house?', Spider-Girl questioned in her mind, before looking at the man that was tied up to a punching bag and had a bruised faced.

"You're like me.", The man stated looking at the two.

"I've got some questions.", Miles stated as he looked at the man before backing away as he saw the man try to break free.

"Scary.", Spider-Girl chuckled as she went by the man's side.

"Why do you look like Peter Parker?", Miles asked the man.

"Because I'm Peter Park-Peter #2" "Peter Parker" began, before Spider-Girl cut him off.

"You're not Peter, he's dead as fuck.", Spider-Girl said adding herself into the convo.

"Then why aren't you dead, and why is your hair different?", Miles asked, walking towards the man.

"Why is your body, and different shape?"

"I'm pretty sure you just called me fat.", Peter said as he spun around with the punching bag.

"Yeah, he did call you fat.", Spider-Girl instigated, not helping in the situation.

After that, many questions started coming from Miles's mouth, and answers flooded Peter's.

"Lesson number one, don't watch the mouth, watch the hands.", Peter stated, with Spider-Girl joining in with the second part.

Peter released himself out of the ropes, causing them to hit Miles, causing him to hit the door.

"Welp, I'm out.", Spider-Girl stated, as she headed towards the window, with Peter right on her trail.