Gary Harris, Michael Porter Jr and Jarred Vanderbilt: the single mothers club

Plot: Gary, Michael and Jarred were in it for the real treat after their partners had cheated on them with the other NBA players. Yet, three expectant mothers were enjoying their trips together in Fishers Indiana and mostly, attend their families' birthday parties and the weddings.

At this point Gary Harris had a partner from the different team that cheated on him with a former teammate Emmanuel Mudiay.

Michael Porter Jr can relate to what Gary had gone through, he had a partner that cheated on him with the NBA player from the other team Phoenix Suns. (Note: Thomas Welsh was Michael Porter Jr's partner)

Jarred Vanderbilt's soon to be husband called off the engagement after Jarred had found out he cheated on him as well.

Year Fall 2018

Preferences: Gary, Michael and Jarred are expecting their first babies and they're all girls.

Gary Harris- 8 months 37 weeks pregnant.

Michael Porter Jr- 8 months 36 weeks pregnant

Jarred Vanderbilt- 8 months 34 weeks pregnant.

Gary Harris: From now on this will be the club for single mothers.

Michael Porter Jr: Great! Welcome to the club.

Jarred Vanderbilt: Haha yes.

Gary Harris: Not to mention. Welcome to the single mothers club.

Michael Porter Jr: Hahaha correct!

Jarred Vanderbilt: We have partners that were cheating on us.

Gary Harris: I know the feeling and yeah it sucks.

Michael Porter Jr: I agree and yes it does suck. Maybe it's time if I have to raise the baby myself and I'm sure my baby would grow up with me and my family.

Gary Harris: Same here Mike.

Jarred Vanderbilt: same thing as well.

Michael Porter Jr: Once the baby is born, I hope he'll come back to me.

Gary Harris: Hope so too!

Michael Porter Jr: If not, I'm better off without this guy and I am on my own life now.

Gary Harris: Jarred and I can help you with that.

Michael Porter Jr: yeah I know.

They were at the family event along with Gary's family when they gathered together for the fun. "I don't need this stupid engagement ring," Michael scoffs. "Besides, I am going to take it off," "Yessss! Go for it," Jarred and Gary said. "And I tell him, good luck with your crappy life," Michael laughs. "I'm glad I was out of this messy relationship because it was taking too much toll on my life at the moment," Gary knew he was going to end the relationship with Markelle Fultz as well even though some part of him didn't want to do anything with him. Thus, he can either call off the engagement or not speak to him at all. However, Gary decided to do the alternative and suggested that he and Markelle can be better off as friends in order for them to co-parent their child.

After the festival,

They decided to go to the park along with the two best friends. Somehow, Gary was sobbing and crying when he remembered that Markelle Fultz was cheating on him with a former teammate. Michael and Jarred came in to help him out and comforted him.

Gary Harris: I have no one else to turn to since Markelle cheated on me with the former teammate and all I have was my family and friends.

Michael Porter Jr: I know how you feel Gary, my partner cheated on me too! I felt the same way as you and I cried.