Jamal Murray and Cory Joseph 3

Context: Cory asks if he could borrow Nikola's 9 month pregnant girlfriend Jamal for a moment without having Nikola Jokic being around. The first thing he would do was to ask Nikola a permission before taking Jamal with him to the town of Sombor.

Jamal Murray- 9 months and 39 weeks pregnant
Sombor, Serbia
10:00am,

Jamal was laying down on the couch as Cory Joseph asked Nikola if he could borrow Jamal for a moment. Nikola granted a permission and said. "Sure but remember he's my girlfriend and he's pregnant with my baby," Cory nodded. Next, they went out to eat at the cafe, but then Jamal was feeling very upset when Cory had told him that he should be the one to date him instead of Nikola.

Cory Joseph: Jamal, I know that you love him so much, but you should be my girlfriend instead of him.

Jamal Murray: what? Eww no! I'm not your type. Are you crazy?

Cory Joseph: Relax Jamal. It's not like that. It's not like that okay? I can be the father of your baby. We're going to have children together whether you like it or not.

Jamal Murray: No, I don't think that's going to work.

Cory went to Jamal and said. "It's okay, no one is going to hurt you, I'm here. Oh and you're 9 months pregnant, how about I can help you with the baby? Will that work for you?" "I'm fine. My baby can wait," Jamal said. "Besides, this is me and Nikola's creation in my womb," Somehow, Jamal wanted to go home.

Jamal Murray: I just want to go home and be with my boyfriend.

Cory Joseph: I know, but I can be your boyfriend. You're here with me.

Jamal Murray: Not you Cory, Nikola Jokic is my boyfriend and he's my baby's father.

Cory shushed his 9 month pregnant friend.

Cory Joseph: Relax, relax. Everything will be fine. Let's go to the house to get some rest.

They decided to take a rest at the house before they go out to eat. With Cory sleeping in the other room, Jamal sneaks up to the master bedroom where Nikola was in the room. "Nikola babe," Jamal whispers. "Yes my love, what's the matter?" Jamal was whispering in Nikola's ear telling him that Cory Joseph was trying to take Jamal from him. "Don't worry my love, I'll talk to him for you,"

Jamal Murray: awwww! Would you do that for me?

Nikola Jokic: Of course! I wouldn't leave the most beautiful girlfriend that I loved so much.

Cory wakes up as Nikola went to him. "What have you done to my Jamal?" "Wait! How did you know?" "Apparently, he was telling me all about you," "I said that I could borrow him for a while," Cory said. "Yes you can, but didn't you hear. Make sure to bring him back to me because he's mine," Nikola gave Cory the death stare. "Okay, I can take your pregnant girlfriend out to eat and then return him back to you," "Thank you, that's all I want to hear," Cory nodded and took Jamal out once again.

However, Cory questions Jamal about why Nikola was acting like that.

Cory Joseph: your boyfriend Nikola Jokic seems to be overprotective about you because of me.

Jamal Murray: well because he wanted to make sure that I was safe and he knows that I could be his wife.

Cory Joseph: I don't know why he was like that? What made him think that I was borrowing you.

Jamal Murray: No idea and just so you know, I can't be your girlfriend. I'm 9 months pregnant Cory and I wanted to be home.

Cory Joseph: Okay, how about this? Let's eat out and then I can return you back to Nikola.

They agreed and went out for a quick bite before returning him back to Nikola Jokic.

~ Cory Joseph POV: when my friend deals with the contractions ~

Meanwhile at the master bedroom,

Jamal was hit with a contraction as Cory Joseph comes in to check on him. He was dressed up in a light blue satin nightgown. Later on, Nikola's mother comes to the room.

Nikolina Jokic: you okay there my son?

Jamal Murray: No Ma, I'm in pain.

Nikolina Jokic: okay, it seems like you're going through the first stage of your labor, I'll go downstairs to get gloves, towels and the lukewarm water.

Jamal Murray: Okay thanks Ma.

Cory Joseph: you must be Nikola's mother.

Nikolina Jokic: Yes dear and I'm Nikolina. I'm Jamal's future mother-in-law

Cory Joseph: That's nice.

Somehow, Nikola's mother used to be the midwife just like Jamal's grandmothers one from Syria and then Jamaica. Plus, they are coming over along with Sylvia, Roger and Lamar to the five bedroom house in Serbia to help out. In the meantime, Cory Joseph's eyes beamed with excitement. I'm so excited for my Jamal to give birth to a baby. (This will be on the not bummer summer.).

5 minutes later,

Nikolina comes in along with Branislav, Roger, Sylvia and Jamal's 2 grandmothers to assist him with the baby. Nikola will be staying by his side to give him the comfort that Jamal needs during the birth of their baby. Even when his contractions were starting to become more painful, Cory rubs him on the wrist and said. "It will be alright, I'm sure the baby is going to going to come out healthy," Jamal nodded as he gives his body some time to rest before he starts pushing.

Roger Murray: Is Jamal giving his time to prepare for the birth?

Branislav Jokic: Yes

Roger Murray: Oh okay.

Nikolina Jokic: Is it okay if you wait outside?

Cory Joseph: yep.

Before Cory leaves the room, he sees Jamal one last time and said. "You can do this my friend," He smiled at him and then left the room.

Cory left the room and went to the living room to watch downstairs, only to hear Jamal's screams as he starts to push the baby out.

Author's note:

I know this was supposed to be a birth chapter, but this is what Cory decided to let Jamal go to Nikola since he wanted to be with him. Anyways, What do you think will happen next? Tell me what you think- Jessica