LaMarcus Aldridge- The Surrogate

Plot Twist: LaMarcus Aldridge and his boyfriend Tim Duncan were expecting their first child together after the Spurs won the championship in 2014. However, things turn for the worse when LaMarcus Aldridge noticed the baby inside his belly was on stillbirth meaning the baby had died in his womb. Instead, Kawhi Leonard decided to take the matters into his own hands to be his teammates' surrogate.

It took place at the medical center in San Antonio Spurs. When Tim heard the news that the baby had died at birth. "I'm sorry babe, I'm not meant to be a mother," He was sobbing. "It's okay, it's okay my love," Tim said kissing him on the head. "We'll find another way to make our dreams come true to become parents," Somehow, LaMarcus still couldn't get over the fact that their baby was gone. His mother came to him and said. "That's enough, that's enough, it's going to be bad for you LaMarcus," His mother said calmly. "I'm sorry Mom, I didn't know what to do,"

Later on,

LaMarcus comes home where he sat on the chair with the crib that was set for him and Tim to start a family together. Although, he wished that his baby would've been here to be with them. Even Kawhi Leonard knew he couldn't stand to see the two men suffer like this anymore. "LaMarcus, I think I can help," Kawhi Leonard went to him. "I'll be your surrogate,"

LaMarcus Aldridge: Wait! What? No Kawhi, it will be too much.

Kawhi Leonard: Please, I insist. We won the championship together. I decided I could help you and Tim instead just to give you guys the opportunity to start a family.

LaMarcus Aldridge: If that's okay with Tim, let's do this.

Tim Duncan: that would be great Kawhi.

LaMarcus Aldridge: you have no idea what it means to us.

Kawhi Leonard decided to be the surrogate instead for his two teammates and yet, it came true. LaMarcus and Tim were throwing a surprise Gender Reveal for Kawhi Leonard even though he and Tim didn't get to fulfill their dreams as parents. Although, LaMarcus had hoped that one day his dreams will come true when he becomes pregnant again. In the meantime, the rest of the family were very happy that he and Tim were expecting a baby boy together. Gregg Popovich couldn't be happier that they were starting a family altogether.

~ 9 months later ~

Kawhi Leonard gave birth to a boy in which LaMarcus Aldridge and Tim Duncan were very happy that their dreams had come true. LaMarcus Aldridge held the newborn in his arms and yet, the baby had a resemblance for both of his mother and father.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Thank you Kawhi for making this happen.

Kawhi Leonard: Anytime dude.

Tim Duncan: Awwwww I'm so excited to have a little bundle on our own LaMarcus.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Me too.

Kawhi Leonard: So do you have a plan on naming the baby?

LaMarcus Aldridge: Actually I'll name it Levy.

Kawhi Leonard: That's a great name.

Levy Theodore Aldridge-Duncan
Born at 11:00am on February 14th 2015
Gender: Male.
Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz.
Parents-
Mother: LaMarcus Aldridge
Father: Tim Duncan
Surrogate: Kawhi Leonard.

"Babe that reminds me, you know what's the date today?" LaMarcus asks. "February 14, 2015," Tim answers.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Oh my goodness, we have a Valentine's Day baby.

Tim Duncan: Oh yeah! I heard.

LaMarcus Aldridge: Happy Valentine's Day babe.

Tim Duncan: Happy Valentine's Day to you too LaMarcus.

LaMarcus Aldridge: At least having Levy was the best Valentine's Day Present ever.

Kawhi tears up in happiness knowing that their Valentine's Day gift was opened with the baby in their arms. LaMarcus and Tim Duncan had enjoyed their first time as parents even though they were unable to have children on their own due to the fact that LaMarcus had suffered a miscarriage. They would watch their baby grow up and be able to be with the family.

One year later,

Levy turns one year old and the most exciting part is that LaMarcus Aldridge becomes pregnant again for the second time. Although, one of the families were hoping he and Tim Duncan would have another baby boy, but if it's a girl, they'll figure out what to do next.